Servlet problem !!!!

bba...@my-deja.com

Jul 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/12/00
I am facing this weird problem in one of my servlets -
THREAD HANDLER PROBLEM: java.io.IOException: Socket Closed
java.io.IOException: Socket Closed
at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.getInputStream(Unknown Source)
at java.net.Socket$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.net.Socket.getInputStream(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.web.server.ConnectionHandler.run
(ConnectionHandler.java)

Actually on my servlet I am doing a Response.sendRedirect(""). The
redirecting of the page is happening but then I get this error.
However, when I comment this line - the error just disappears !

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.