Help!! gif89 decode

bn

Dec 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/18/96

I try to unpack an gif89 images to retrieve the images and
description text and i encounter this error in my image producer:
/******
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: parseImage
at GifImageDecoder.readImage(GifImageDecoder.java:302)
at GifImageDecoder.produceImage(GifImageDecoder.java:162)
at InputStreamImageSource.doFetch(InputStreamImageSource.java:223
at ImageFetcher.run(ImageFetcher.java:106)

********/

I looked at the parseImage function and it's doesn't return any
value . Is this a bug in Javacode? Is there a way getting around this
bug?

does anybody know where I can get an example code of how to decode
gif89 image and the description text?

Thanks....

Bach