help : error loading servlets !

Josep Grifell Mauri

Jul 3, 2001, 3:35:12 PM7/3/01

I cannot find where is the error !
I don't know the version of my servlet but Jon skeet says maybe is 2.1.
I have to finish my project for the next week and if I don't resolve
this I'm dead !!!

I have three servlets in the same folder. In the
WEB-INF/servlets.properties I have this :

# $Id: servlets.properties,v 1.3.2.2 1999/07/27 00:52:13 mandar Exp $

# Define servlets here

# <servletname>.code=<servletclass>
# <servletname>.initparams=<name=value>,<name=value>

#snoop.code=SnoopServlet
#snoop.initparams=initarg1=foo,initarg2=bar
Gateway.code=Cowbra.presenters.Gateway
Gateway.initparams=\
baseDir=Cowbra/classifier/,\
baseURL=http://hawk.csd.abdn.ac.uk:16049/,\
sanityLevel=0.5,\
timeInterval=7,\
classname=Cowbra.classifier.nbtext.NBText
Options.code=Cowbra.presenters.Options
Options.initparams=\
baseDir=Cowbra/classifier/,\
baseURL=http://hawk.csd.abdn.ac.uk:16049/,\
Classif.code=Cowbra.presenters.Classif
Classif.initparams=\
baseDir=Cowbra/classifier/,\
baseURL=http://hawk.csd.abdn.ac.uk:16049/,\

When I start the server I have this error, but only for the last class.
If i change the order (ex. first Gateway, second Classif and third
Options) then the exception is in the Options.class. Which is the
problem ?

Loaded configuration from:
file:/home/student/erasmus/jgm/hitchcock/webserver/webserver.xml
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: no class
for servlet name: Classif
at java.lang.Throwable.fillInStackTrace(Native Method)
at java.lang.Throwable.fillInStackTrace(Compiled Code)
at java.lang.Throwable.<init>(Compiled Code)
at java.lang.Exception.<init>(Compiled Code)
at java.lang.RuntimeException.<init>(RuntimeException.java:47)
at
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException.<init>(IllegalArgumentException.java:43)

at com.sun.web.core.Context.processServletsProps(Compiled Code)
at com.sun.web.core.Context.init(Compiled Code)
at com.sun.web.shell.Startup.<init>(Compiled Code)
at com.sun.web.shell.Startup.main(Startup.java:277)

Thanks a lot !!