Where can I find the error code explanation

Mark

Apr 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/26/00
Please let me know where to find the answeres to the
following error codes, is it in Java Tools or somewhere.
Also tell me how to access them.

C:\JAVA>appletviewer spoof.html
load: spoof.class can't be instantiated.
java.lang.InstantiationException: spoof
at sun.applet.AppletPanel.createApplet
(AppletPanel.java:579)
at sun.applet.AppletPanel.runLoader
(AppletPanel.java:515)
at sun.applet.AppletPanel.run(AppletPanel.java:293)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

* Sent from AltaVista http://www.altavista.com Where you can also find related Web Pages, Images, Audios, Videos, News, and Shopping. Smart is Beautiful

gmou...@my-deja.com

Apr 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/27/00
The word from the JDK's API spec is "Thrown when an application tries to
create an instance of a class using the newInstance method in class Class,
but the specified class object cannot be instantiated because it is an
interface or is an abstract class."

You can download a copy of the API spec for yourself at www.javasoft.com

In article <2f9de4be...@usw-ex0109-070.remarq.com>,

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/