Help with applet error

news user

May 23, 2003, 4:24:54 AM5/23/03
I took an example of JDK, and tried to set up a page to see the applet,
but I can't make it work. One weird thing is that the browser tries
to connect to 81/xx/xx/xx instead of 81.xx.xx.xx ...
Here's the output of the console...
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/microedition/lcdui/Displayable

at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Class.getConstructor0(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)

at sun.applet.AppletPanel.createApplet(Unknown Source)

at sun.plugin.AppletViewer.createApplet(Unknown Source)

at sun.applet.AppletPanel.runLoader(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Any idea?
TIA.