Grupos de Google ya no admite publicaciones ni suscripciones nuevas de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue visible.

VerifyError

0 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Cheng Thao

no leída,
12 oct 2001, 1:38:53 a.m.12/10/01
para

My code is giving me VerifyError and I'm not sure what is wrong.
I don't what VerifyError is. My code was working before and I
don't think I made much changes to it.

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.VerifyError: (class: Header, method:
updateImages signature: ([LImageHolder;)V) Incompatible object argument
for function call
at WebPage.collectHeaders(WebPage.java:86)
at WebPage.collectHeaders(WebPage.java:71)
at WebPage.getHeaders(WebPage.java:59)
at testHeader.main(testHeader.java:11)

Cheng

Marshall Spight

no leída,
12 oct 2001, 1:45:36 a.m.12/10/01
para
"Cheng Thao" <che...@csd.uwm.edu> wrote in message

Try deleting all your class files and recompiling. I bet you get
a compile error.

Marshall

Cheng Thao

no leída,
12 oct 2001, 12:23:10 p.m.12/10/01
para

Thanks. I removed all the classes and recompiled
and everything work again.

0 mensajes nuevos