Appletviewer Problems

Rick Lyndon

Mar 20, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/20/97

I am writing an application that will double as an applet. It works
fine as an application but will not run in the appletviewer. I have
both a main and and and init method and extend the Applet class

This is the error message I get. Has anyone seen this before?

$ appletviewer test.html
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
at sun.applet.AppletPanel.runLoader(AppletPanel.java:412)
at sun.applet.AppletPanel.run(AppletPanel.java:223)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java)

Help Please

Thanks,
--

Rick Lyndon

"If you choose not to decided you still have made a choice."
Rush, Freewill