Grupos de Google ya no admite nuevas publicaciones ni suscripciones de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue siendo visible.

Problem with ORACLE oci drivers and jserv

Visto 3 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Matt Skeens

no leída,
28 ene 1999, 3:00:0028/1/99
I'm trying to install Oracle's oci drivers with Jserv and I'm running into
problems. I have gotten the thin drivers to work just fine. Here is the
code I am using:

Jserv version: 1.0b1

Apache version: 1.3.3

OS version: Solaris 2.6 on a Sparc with all latest patches

// Code Here
DriverManager.registerDriver (new oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver());
conn = DriverManager.getConnection ("jdbc:oracle:oci8:@HOST:PORT:SID",
"username", "password");

I have the path to the directory with the liboci804jdbc.so file in my
LD_LIBRARY_PATH. I have no problem compiling the code, but I get this error
when I try to execute my servlet:

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no oci804jdbc in java.library.path
at java.lang.Throwable.fillInStackTrace(Native Method)
at java.lang.Throwable.fillInStackTrace(Compiled Code)
at org.apache.jserv.JServServletManager.load_init(Compiled Code)
at org.apache.jserv.JServServletManager.loadServlet(Compiled Code)
at org.apache.jserv.JServConnection.run(Compiled Code)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Compiled Code)

Can anybody help me out with this problem? Thanks.

Matt Skeens
msk...@xnet.com

0 mensajes nuevos