verifier error ????

1 view

Danius

Aug 27, 2002, 2:41:50 AM8/27/02
Hello,

maybe someone can help me. Running my java program, I get the
following exception

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.VerifyError: (class:
vb/edms/user/xml/XMLDocument, method: <init> signature:
(Ljava/lang/String;)V) Incompatible object argument for function call
at vb.edms.user.xml.XMLTransformer.<init>(XMLTransformer.java:67)
at vb.edms.user.Transit.<init>(Transit.java:128)
at vb.edms.user.Transit.main(Transit.java:87)

it happens while calling XMLDocumentByPathInterface(which extends
XMLDocument) constructor. Class XMLDocument has the following
constructors

public class XMLDocument {
// constructors
public XMLDocument() {
}

public XMLDocument(String source)
throws GeneralException {
}

public XMLDocument(XMLDocument document) {
}

}
I compile the program with jbuilder (jdk 1.3.0_02) on Windows and run
with jdk 1.3.1_02 under SunOS 5.8.

Regards,
Danius