IllegalArgumentException in ZipInputStream

Max

Jan 23, 2002, 10:03:10 AM1/23/02

I'm having a problem with the ZipInputStream when trying to read a zip
file containing a larger number of files (>150).

After a seemingly random number of read files (>150), I get an
IllegalArgumentException, when reading the next ZipEntry.

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException
at
java.util.zip.ZipInputStream.getUTF8String(ZipInputStream.java:291)
at java.util.zip.ZipInputStream.readLOC(ZipInputStream.java:230)
at
java.util.zip.ZipInputStream.getNextEntry(ZipInputStream.java:75)

It looks like there is a problem with the zip file itself, but smaller
zip files generated the same way work fine.

Could anyone give me a clue to what could be the problem here.

Thanks,
Max