Error page exception-what should I do?

anthony...@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2006, 2:02:30 AM6/26/06
Hi all,

When I tried to click into a page, I got the following response,

Error page exception
The server cannot use the error page specified for your application to
handle the Original Exception printed below. Please see the Error Page
Exception below for a description of the problem with the specified
error page.

Original Exception:
Error Message: Unsupported encoding [Cp1386]
Error Code: 500
Target Servlet: null
Error Stack:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unsupported encoding [Cp1386]
at
com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.RequestUtils.parseQueryString(RequestUtils.java:262)

at
com.ibm.servlet.engine.srt.SRTServletRequest.parseParameters(SRTServletRequest.java:633)

at
com.ibm.servlet.engine.srt.SRTServletRequest.getParameter(SRTServletRequest.java:334)

at
com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.HttpServletRequestProxy.getParameter(HttpServletRequestProxy.java:217)

at
base.foundation._CommonFrame_jsp_0._jspService(_CommonFrame_jsp_0.java:85)

at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:142)
at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet$JspServletWrapper.service(JspServlet.java:323)

at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:503)

at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:651)
at
com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.StrictServletInstance.doService(ServletManager.java:827)

at com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.StrictLifecycleServlet._service

Can anyone help me to resolve the problem? Is there particular setting
I need to set in my computer in order to view the page??

Thanks in advance.