Jxl arrayIndexOutofBoundException

Proton Projects - Moin

Sep 11, 2007, 8:01:34 AM9/11/07
Hi all,

I am using the Jxl API for generating the reports in Excel. After
implementation, i am trying with increase in size of data.

After continuous testing, i am getting an Jxl exception. This i cant
understand...once i reach the index of 441, i am hitting the
arrayindexoutofboundexception.

Enclosed is the stack trace

at jxl.biff.IndexMapping.getNewIndex(IndexMapping.java:68)

at jxl.biff.FormattingRecords.rationalize(FormattingRecords.java:385)

at
jxl.write.biff.WritableWorkbookImpl.rationalize(WritableWorkbookImpl.java:
929)

at
jxl.write.biff.WritableWorkbookImpl.write(WritableWorkbookImpl.java:
636)

My Question is :

1. Jxl has any limitation of memory. bcoz i have generated report of
upto 1MB in multiple sheet in a single excel file

2. I dont get hit in any normal scenario..when the data is huge..im
facing this problem

Help me out in this issue...

Moin

barr...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2007, 7:21:23 AM10/22/07
Has limitation os FormatCells.

I had the same problem, I 'resolved' today not apliing format to
cells.
The excel looks ugly but run, I'll think how to solution this now.

Any idea?

Greetings.