Help: Sun's AppletView error!!

Bryan Lai

Jun 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/21/98

I created a very simple Hello.java, Javac compiled it with no error.
The associated Hello.html file also run fine in my Netscape 4.05, applet
run fin also..

But then tried to view the applet in Sun's JDK 1.1.6, the error below
came up,

What's wrong with my appletviewer?

E:\Java\P04>appletviewer Hello.html
java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find resource
at java.lang.Throwable.<init>(Compiled Code)
at java.util.ResourceBundle.getObject(Compiled Code)
at sun.applet.AppletMessageHandler.getMessage(Compiled Code)
at sun.applet.AppletPanel.showAppletStatus(AppletPanel.java:570)

at sun.applet.AppletPanel.init(AppletPanel.java:147)
at sun.applet.AppletViewer.<init>(AppletViewer.java:199)
at
sun.applet.StdAppletViewerFactory.createAppletViewer(AppletViewer.jav
a:87)
at sun.applet.AppletViewer.parse(Compiled Code)
at sun.applet.AppletViewer.main(Compiled Code)

Bryan
--
mailto:bry...@pc.jaring.my
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Haven/5515/

Bryan Lai

Jun 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/22/98

Sorry, I solved the problem already. Actually it's due to the syntax error
in the <APPLET> tag of the html file..