Problem running simple web service client with JAX-RPC

Jeff

Dec 3, 2003, 12:17:13 AM12/3/03
have a simple web services client created with the following code:

package edu.blah.blah.blah;

import javax.xml.namespace.QName;
import javax.xml.rpc.Call;
import javax.xml.rpc.Service;
import javax.xml.rpc.ServiceFactory;

public class DII {

String targetNamespace =
"http://blah.org/webservice/Service1";
try {
/* Service lookup */
ServiceFactory serviceFactory = ServiceFactory.newInstance();
javax.xml.rpc.Service service = serviceFactory.createService(
new QName(targetNamespace, "Service1"));

/* Service access */
<..snip...>

I have jaxrpc-1_1-fr-spec-api.jar and jax-1_1-fr-qname-class.jar in
the classpath. I'm running it under jdk 1.4.1. It compiles fine, but
when I run it I immediately get:

javax.xml.rpc.ServiceException: Provider
com.sun.xml.rpc.client.ServiceFactoryImpl not found

at javax.xml.rpc.FactoryFinder.newInstance(FactoryFinder.java:44)
at javax.xml.rpc.FactoryFinder.find(FactoryFinder.java:137)
at javax.xml.rpc.ServiceFactory.newInstance(ServiceFactory.java:58)
at edu.blah.bla.blah.DII.main(DII.java:24)

What am I overlooking? I think
'com.sun.xml.rpc.client.ServiceFactoryImpl' is a property but I'm not
sure what it should be set to.

All help is appreciated,
-Jeff