Exception when running as jar

Jacob Dreyer

Aug 29, 2001, 8:18:01 AM8/29/01
I get an exception when i run my project
through a jar file: java -jar mystuff.jar:

Exception in thread "main" java.util.zip.ZipException: invalid CEN
header (bad signature)
at java.util.zip.ZipFile.open (Native Method)
at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(Unknown Source)
at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(Unknown Source)
at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(Unknown Source)

The jar was built on Linux (Java v1.3.0), where it runs fine.
It also runs fine on Solaris (Java v1.2.1).

On MS-WindowsNT however (Java v1.3.1) I get the exception.

BTW: The manifest file only points to Main-Class. Nothing else.

What have I done wrong? Thanks!