JSException - Java -> Javascript Communication - Very Urgent!!!!!!!!!!

1 view

Balaji M

May 23, 2001, 9:36:41 AM5/23/01
Hi All,

I am getting the following exception in Window 2000 if I try load my
applet and do some operations on it. This applet involves extensive
communication between Java Applet and Javascript. This applet works
well in all MS-Windows exception 2000 release.

What could be the reason for this?

netscape.javascript.JSException: Method invocation failed: 0x80020003

at sun.plugin.javascript.ocx.JSObject.invoke(Native Method)

at sun.plugin.javascript.ocx.JSObject.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.plugin.javascript.ocx.JSObject.call(Unknown Source)

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Balaji. M

Balaji M

May 23, 2001, 9:47:43 AM5/23/01
Forgot to mention the plug-in version:

Applet is loaded with this plug in version:

Java(TM) Plug-in: Version 1.3.0_01
Using JRE version 1.3.0_01 Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM

Thanks,

Balaji. M