Communicate's jar file

Mei Qibo

Dec 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/2/97

Hello, everyone

I have a question about jar file of Communicate v403 for solaris.
I unjar the java40.jar.
and I want to produce it again, like that
jar cvf java40.jar *

and I get some Error:
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: init
at java.util.zip.Deflater.<init>(Deflater.java:101)
at java.util.zip.ZipOutputStream.<init>(ZipOutputStream.java:66)
at sun.tools.jar.Main.create(Main.java:250)
at sun.tools.jar.Main.run(Main.java:97)
at sun.tools.jar.Main.main(Main.java:524)

can somebody know it?

I also want to know how can produce signed jar file like communicate.

thanks for your answer.

Christopher D. Gokey

Dec 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/2/97

Mei Qibo wrote:

> Hello, everyone
>
> I have a question about jar file of Communicate v403 for solaris.
> I unjar the java40.jar.
> and I want to produce it again, like that
> jar cvf java40.jar *
>
> and I get some Error:
> java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: init
> at java.util.zip.Deflater.<init>(Deflater.java:101)
> at java.util.zip.ZipOutputStream.<init>(ZipOutputStream.java:66)
> at sun.tools.jar.Main.create(Main.java:250)
> at sun.tools.jar.Main.run(Main.java:97)
> at sun.tools.jar.Main.main(Main.java:524)
>
> can somebody know it?

I had this error before, I fixed it by typing:
unsetenv CLASSPATH
then use jar...

Haven't look at why it gives this error yet though.

> I also want to know how can produce signed jar file like communicate.
>
> thanks for your answer.

I you find out anything on this let me know also.

-chris