JUnit problem

hi...@bigmailbox.net

Aug 11, 2006, 9:50:24 AM8/11/06
I'm trying to run a JUnit test in Eclipse 3.1. Google turned up no
solutions, so could I ask if anyone here can suggest anything?
When running the test I see the following error in the console. The
JUnit view also does not look correct, so I'm wondering if it's a
version problem. According to Eclipse, the version of the JUnit plugin
is 3.8.1.

Could not connect to: : 2065
at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.doConnect(PlainSocketImpl.java:305)
at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(PlainSocketImpl.java:171)
at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(PlainSocketImpl.java:158)
at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.SocketClientConnection.connect(SocketClientConnection.java:31)
at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.connect(RemoteTestRunner.java:663)
at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRunner.java:413)
at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRunner.java:598)
at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRunner.java:235)

Oliver Wong

Aug 11, 2006, 9:53:11 AM8/11/06
<hi...@bigmailbox.net> wrote in message

Did you try rebooting Eclipse and/or your computer? This has happened to
be twice before, and restarting seemed to fix it.

- Oliver

hi...@bigmailbox.net

Aug 11, 2006, 10:15:30 AM8/11/06

Yes, rebooted and restarted Eclipse. Still no joy. The annoying thing
is, this did work at some point since I have JUnit test cases defined
and managed to run them in the past.