obfuscator

1 view

Marcos

Aug 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/28/00
hi,

i have found Crema and JAX. the first one gives me some troubles.

when i write java Crema it says:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ClassFormatError: Crema (Local
variable name has bad constant pool index)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Compiled Code)
at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Compiled Code)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Compiled Code)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$1(Compiled Code)
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Compiled Code)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Compiled Code)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Compiled Code)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Compiled Code)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Compiled Code)

and if i write java crema it says:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: crema

i have added the zip class to my classpath. i tried also to unzip the
zip class and to add to my classpath the directory where crema classes
are.

i have also download JAX but i do not know if it is what i need. i only
want to reduce my class files and to obfuscate my applets code.

what do i need??

thanks in advance,

marcos

--
m a r c o s @ i v a l . e s

Roedy Green

Aug 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/28/00
On Mon, 28 Aug 2000 07:33:51 GMT, Marcos <mar...@second.ival.es> wrote
or quoted :

> i have found Crema and JAX. the first one gives me some troubles.

See "obfuscate" in the Java glossary for some alternatives.

The Java & Internet Glossary is at http://mindprod.com
--
Roedy Green, Canadian Mind Products
-30-