tomcat - realm - ms access

1 view

titi_jus

Apr 9, 2002, 10:41:19 AM4/9/02

I have a problem with JDBC realm using ms access.
Do someone have experienced the same problem, and solve it.

I am using tomcat 4.0 + ms access 97

The realm work correctly, but when I am trying to access pages with
requests to the database then I get the message mentionned below :

java.sql.SQLException: General error
at sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbc.throwGenericSQLException(JdbcOdbc.java:6155)
at sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbc.SQLFreeEnv(JdbcOdbc.java:2737)
at sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver.closeConnection(JdbcOdbcDriver.java:837)
at sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcConnection.close(JdbcOdbcConnection.java:731)
at org.apache.jsp.incidents$jsp._jspService(

Thanks for your help
Thierry Guégan