Internal Servlet Error

瀏覽次數:0 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Adam Howard

未讀,
2000年11月15日 凌晨3:00:002000/11/15
收件者:
I am trying to use the jswdk to test my servlets, but I always get Error
500. I have set my classpath to the j2dk1.3\lib\tools.jar and have the
JAVA_HOME variable set, as well as the path to j2dk1.3\bin. Does
anybody have any clue as to why this is happening to me. I'm going
bonkers trying to figure it out. This is a copy of the error page:-

Error: 500
Internal Servlet Error:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
at com.sun.web.core.DefaultServlet.doGet(DefaultServlet.java:54)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:499)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:588)
at
com.sun.web.core.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWrapper.java:155)
at com.sun.web.core.Context.handleRequest(Context.java:414)
at com.sun.web.server.ConnectionHandler.run(ConnectionHandler.java:139)

& this is the server output:-

com.sun.web.core.DefaultServlet: init
HANDLER THREAD PROBLEM: java.io.IOException: Socket Closed
java.io.IOException: Socket Closed
at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.getInputStream(Unknown Source)
at java.net.Socket$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.net.Socket.getInputStream(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.web.server.ConnectionHandler.run(ConnectionHandler.java:161)

Why? WHY? WHY!?

Adam.

Rickii

未讀,