Applet notinited

nbhiker

Feb 12, 2004, 7:59:45 PM2/12/04
Hi folks,

I'm pretty new to jave and I have an applet that gives me the error
Applet notinited.

This is the output of the java console:

java.lang.ClassCastException
at sun.applet.AppletPanel.createApplet(AppletPanel.java:567)
at sun.plugin.AppletViewer.createApplet(AppletViewer.java:1786)
at sun.applet.AppletPanel.runLoader(AppletPanel.java:496)
at sun.applet.AppletPanel.run(AppletPanel.java:293)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)

I am running WindowsXP with j2sdk1.4.1_07 and j2re-1_4_1_01

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Ryan Stewart

Feb 12, 2004, 8:02:31 PM2/12/04
"nbhiker" <foto_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Yes. My thought is that you're trying to perform an illegal cast one way or
another. Without code, that's as far as I can think. See:
http://www.physci.org/codes/sscce.jsp

david

Feb 17, 2004, 8:27:49 AM2/17/04
"Ryan Stewart" <zzanN...@gSPAMo.com> wrote in message news:<yeudnUJrZeq...@texas.net>...

maybe the illegal cast is happening in one of your threads? just a
guess.. i can't tell without futher information either. maybe provide
a code snippet?
--David