NoClassDefFoundError

Live Life

Aug 6, 2001, 1:23:35 PM8/6/01
Hello Everybody,

I am trying to run some code from Bruce Eckel's Thinking in Java book.
I am trying to run the inner classes code.
Following is the error that I am getting

d:\java code\test>java GreenhouseControls
c08/controller/Contro
ller
at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(Unknown Source)

I have already included d:\java code\test in my classpath.

Any help?

Thanks,

M.Eunice. MA

Aug 6, 2001, 3:15:39 PM8/6/01
Live Life wrote:

> Hello Everybody,
>
> I am trying to run some code from Bruce Eckel's Thinking in Java book.
> I am trying to run the inner classes code.
i'm encountering the same problem. Pls see the JMF troubleshooting part
at
http://java.sun.com/products/java-media/jmf/2.1.1/faq-jmf.html#jmf2-a-noapplets
--
M.Eunice.MA