java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:isNetworkMonitorActive

Fahad

Jun 30, 2005, 4:57:30 PM6/30/05
Hi Friends,

I have been developing the Midlet server that listens for the UDP
requests. The server is working fine. Now I have implemented a client
that should send some simple string to the server. The Client is not a
Midlet. It is a simple java J2SE class. But when ever I execute the
client I get the following error. I really have no idea how to solve
this. Can anyopne plz help. I will be really grateful.

ERROR:
======

SOAP Object: org.ksoap.SoapObject@b8df17
org.ksoap.SoapObject@b8df17
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
isNetworkMonitorActive
at javax.microedition.io.Connector.isNetworkMonitorActive(Native
Method)
at javax.microedition.io.Connector.<clinit> Connector.java:142)
at org.ksoap.transport.UDPTransport.call(UDPTransport.java:208)
at org.ksoap.transport.UDPTransport.call(UDPTransport.java:272)
at TestClient.echoString(TestClient.java:44)
at TestClient.main(TestClient.java:26)

Any help in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Greetings,

--
Fahad Aijaz