J2EE implementation reference.

1 view

ZH

Jan 21, 2002, 2:31:42 AM1/21/02
Hi guys,

I had downloaded the J2SDKEE 1.3 recently from Sun Website. Managed to
deploy an entity bean (CMP), but can't create a client to test on that bean.

The client is able to lookup for the JNDI name of that bean, but when it
tried to home.create or home.findByXXX then it fails.

The log file shows :
com.sun.enterprise.iiop.security.SecurityMechanismException: Trust
evaluation failed because client does not conform to configured security
policies
at
com.sun.enterprise.iiop.security.SecurityMechanismSelector.evaluateTrust(Sec
urityMechanismSelector.java:1190)

at
com.sun.enterprise.iiop.security.SecurityServiceImpl.setSecurityContext(Secu
rityServiceImpl.java:148)

at
com.sun.enterprise.iiop.security.SecServerRequestInterceptor.receive_request
(SecServerRequestInterceptor.java:349)

at
com.sun.corba.ee.internal.Interceptors.InterceptorInvoker.invokeServerInterc
eptorIntermediatePoint(InterceptorInvoker.java:450)

at
com.sun.corba.ee.internal.Interceptors.PIORB.invokeServerPIIntermediatePoint
(PIORB.java:799)

at
com.sun.corba.ee.internal.POA.GenericPOAServerSC.internalDispatch(GenericPOA
ServerSC.java:200)

at
com.sun.corba.ee.internal.POA.GenericPOAServerSC.dispatch(GenericPOAServerSC
.java:112)

at com.sun.corba.ee.internal.iiop.ORB.process(ORB.java:273)

at
com.sun.corba.ee.internal.iiop.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.jav
a:84)

at
com.sun.corba.ee.internal.orbutil.ThreadPool$PooledThread.run(ThreadPool.jav
a:99)

I did not change any security or permission after I installed the reference
implementation, so I suppose the initial setting for security is granted for
any user (ANYONE).

Can somebody help me please ?

(Note that I did not run the client by using the "runclient" tool that come
with the reference implementation, what i did is just
java -Djava.security.policy........XXX.class)

Thanks.