graph on a solaris box

Freeze

Jan 31, 2001, 4:26:07 AM1/31/01
I am using a sun sparc with solaris 2.6 and Java 1.2 . I want to make a
servlet which create an image and throw it to a client web browser. This
servlet works well on a pc under windows NT but fails on the solaris.
To sum up, here is the code
Component frame=new Frame();
Image img = frame.createImage(width, height);

and the last instruction throws an exception :
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: sun/awt/motif/MToolkit, Stack:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: sun/awt/motif/MToolkit
at java.awt.Toolkit$2.run(Toolkit.java:499)
at java.awt.Toolkit.getDefaultToolkit(Toolkit.java:492)
at java.awt.Window.getToolkit(Window.java:420)
at java.awt.Frame.addNotify(Frame.java:274)

I don't know why. The Xserver is running and this class (MToolkit) should be
found without setting the classpath. Besides, even if I set the classpath in
order that it points to this class, it doesn't work better.
Can somebody help me ?