JClips

kinas...@gmail.com

Aug 23, 2006, 4:31:29 PM8/23/06
Does anyone got some experience with JClips in Linux ( Eclipse) ?
I need to use it in my java app, I try to compile clips from source as
a library using makefile.lib, I get libjclips.a and copy it to my
project directory, next I add -Djava.library.path=${project_path} to VM
arguments and JClips.jar to bulding path, but when I try to use it I
get:

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: libjclips: libjclips.so: cannot open
at java.lang.Runtime._load(libgcj.so.7)
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary(libgcj.so.7)
at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(libgcj.so.7)
at jclips.JClips.<clinit>(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Class.initializeClass(libgcj.so.7)
at a.main(a.java:90)

thanks for any help