java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError - newbie needs help!

Lane Hignight

May 19, 2001, 12:33:08 AM5/19/01
I have an off the shelf software package that runs via servlets
(ServletExec) in IIS, and when I try to run it, it fails with numerous java
related errors.
Can anyone advise me as to how to track these down? I'm not a java guy, so
I'm not really familiar with either the admin or development side of java..
I'm running NT Server 4.0 with IIS4, IE5, Sun JRE 1.3, and ServletExec 3.1.

Below are the errors that I'm getting:

Thanks much!

Lane

// the first time that I call the app I get one resulting set of errors..
Error. The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it
from fulfilling the request.

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no net in java.library.path
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
at sun.security.action.LoadLibraryAction.run(Unknown Source)
at java.net.InetAddress.(Unknown Source)
at java.net.Socket.(Unknown Source)
at com.esri.esrimap.CoreEsrimapProxy$SP.(Unknown Source)
at com.esri.esrimap.CoreEsrimapProxy.a(Unknown Source)
at com.esri.esrimap.Esrimap.doGet(Unknown Source)
at
com.newatlanta.servletexec.ServletExec.CallServletService(ServletExec.java)
at
com.newatlanta.servletexec.ServletExec.processServletRequest(ServletExec.jav
a)
at
com.newatlanta.servletexec.ServletExec.standardServletRequest(ServletExec.ja
va)
at com.newatlanta.servletexec.ServletExec.ProcessRequest(ServletExec.java)
at com.newatlanta.servletexec.ServletExec.ProcessRequest(ServletExec.java)

//the next time I call it I get a different error result set..

Error. The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it
from fulfilling the request.

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
at java.net.Socket.(Unknown Source)
at com.esri.esrimap.CoreEsrimapProxy$SP.(Unknown Source)
at com.esri.esrimap.CoreEsrimapProxy.a(Unknown Source)
at com.esri.esrimap.Esrimap.doGet(Unknown Source)
at
com.newatlanta.servletexec.ServletExec.CallServletService(ServletExec.java)
at
com.newatlanta.servletexec.ServletExec.processServletRequest(ServletExec.jav
a)
at
com.newatlanta.servletexec.ServletExec.standardServletRequest(ServletExec.ja
va)
at com.newatlanta.servletexec.ServletExec.ProcessRequest(ServletExec.java)
at com.newatlanta.servletexec.ServletExec.ProcessRequest(ServletExec.java)

//