ibm webservices toolkit problem

Luís Fraga

Jan 16, 2002, 10:22:41 AM1/16/02
Hi all!

I am playing around with version 2.4.2 of IBM's webservices toolkit.
I tried out generating a web service proxy for a stock quote service
available at xmethods.net like this:

proxygen.bat
http://services.xmethods.net/soap/urn:xmethods-delayed-quotes.wsdl

I get a stub that compiles ok. The problem comes when I invoke the
remote method on this stub. This is my code:

StockQuoteBinding sqb = new
StockQuoteBinding(StockQuoteBinding._KnownServiceLocations[0]);
System.out.println(sqb.getQuote("IBM"));

And this is my exception I get:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
at org.apache.soap.util.xml.QName.<init>(QName.java:80)
at org.apache.soap.util.xml.QName.matches(QName.java:146)
at org.apache.soap.Envelope.unmarshall(Envelope.java:237)
at org.apache.soap.rpc.Call.invoke(Call.java:265)
at
com.themindelectric.www.wsdl.net.xmethods.services.stockquote.StockQuote.net.xmethods.services.stockquote.StockQuoteBinding.getQuote(StockQuoteBinding.java:33)
at webservicestest1.Main.main(Main.java:13)

I am completely stuck with this. Can someone help me.

P.S. nice package name generated for the stub han? :)