weird error

SpEaRmAn

May 17, 2003, 2:00:26 PM5/17/03
I get this when running my applet through appletviewer; it works through
websites tho.. any ideas?

Exception in thread "main" java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find
resour
ce for bundle sun.applet.resources.MsgAppletViewer, key
appletpanel.badattribute
.exception
at java.util.ResourceBundle.getObject(ResourceBundle.java:314)
at java.util.ResourceBundle.getString(ResourceBundle.java:274)
at
sun.applet.AppletMessageHandler.getMessage(AppletMessageHandler.java:
39)
at sun.applet.AppletPanel.showAppletStatus(AppletPanel.java:684)
at sun.applet.AppletPanel.init(AppletPanel.java:184)
at sun.applet.AppletViewer.<init>(AppletViewer.java:175)
at
sun.applet.StdAppletViewerFactory.createAppletViewer(AppletViewer.jav
a:80)
at sun.applet.AppletViewer.parse(AppletViewer.java:1062)
at sun.applet.AppletViewer.parse(AppletViewer.java:996)
at sun.applet.Main.run(Main.java:138)
at sun.applet.Main.main(Main.java:80)
Press any key to continue...

* Please visit my website: www.OvertechTechnologies.com/go.php?id=kyle
* Make money with yours: http://paypopup.com/pubsignup.php?ref=overtech

MMZ

May 21, 2003, 9:26:39 PM5/21/03
Sounds like you're missing a message in a .properties file that the standard
issue Sun (for the Browser) provides by default. Go thru the stack and find
in your code where it's looking for a ResourceBundle.

"SpEaRmAn" <spea...@overtechtechnologies.com> wrote in message