Access ODBC driver cannot work with JDK 1.2.2

Bee Siu

Jul 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/26/99
Hi all,

I am developing a program using JDBC-ODBC to connect to a Microsoft
Access mdb file. I use JDK 1.2.1 and the driver work well. When I change
to JDK 1.2.2, the program can make connection using the JDBC-ODBC
driver. However, when accessing data in database, the following error
always occur:

java.sql.SQLException: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Function
sequence error
at sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbc.createSQLException(JdbcOdbc.java:4089)
at sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbc.standardError(JdbcOdbc.java:4246)
at sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbc.SQLFetch(JdbcOdbc.java:1250)
at
sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcResultSet.next(JdbcOdbcResultSet.java:1053)

My developement platform is English Windows NT Workstation 4.0 /SP5. Is
there any problem in JDK 1.2.2? Or I should update the ODBC driver?

Thanks!

Jay Siu

--
To email me, remove "NewType".