Re.Jrun

Tony

Sep 1, 2002, 8:42:23 PM9/1/02

Right now I have some problem
How to use jrun to connect to mysql on win 2000 ?
Because I download latest connect/J 2.0.14 for mysql from Mysql.com
and I find those errors

500 Internal Server Error

/mydata/count.jsp:

javax.servlet.ServletException: Exception thrown processing JSP page.
java.sql.SQLException: Before start of result set
at com.mysql.jdbc.ResultSet.checkRowPos(Unknown Source)
at com.mysql.jdbc.ResultSet.getLong(Unknown Source)
at com.mysql.jdbc.ResultSet.getInt(Unknown Source)
at jrun__count2ejspa._jspService(jrun__count2ejspa.java,
Compiled Code)
at
allaire.jrun.jsp.HttpJSPServlet.service(HttpJSPServlet.java:40)
at allaire.jrun.servlet.JRunSE.service(JRunSE.java:1013)
at allaire.jrun.servlet.JRunSE.runServlet(JRunSE.java, Compiled
Code)
at
allaire.jrun.servlet.JRunNamedDispatcher.forward(JRunNamedDispatcher.java:34)

at allaire.jrun.jsp.JSPServlet.service(JSPServlet.java:174)
at allaire.jrun.servlet.JRunSE.service(JRunSE.java:1013)
at allaire.jrun.servlet.JRunSE.runServlet(JRunSE.java, Compiled
Code)
at
allaire.jrun.servlet.JRunRequestDispatcher.forward(JRunRequestDispatcher.java:88)

at allaire.jrun.servlet.JRunSE.service(JRunSE.java:1131)
at allaire.jrun.servlet.JvmContext.dispatch(JvmContext.java:330)

at allaire.jrun.http.WebEndpoint.run(WebEndpoint.java:107)
at allaire.jrun.ThreadPool.run(ThreadPool.java, Compiled Code)
at allaire.jrun.WorkerThread.run(WorkerThread.java, Compiled
Code)

I had test mysql's data source connect to jrun and it is very
sucessfully, I think that connect/j 2.0.14's ResultSet function may be
not work or get problem. Do you
have good way to slove it?
Second, I try convert mysql's databse to MS access on win2000 with
ODBC-JDBC bridge and it is very successfully , But when I ran the
program with ResultSet function and it failed again (someone mentioned
ODBC-JDBC could not run ResultSet)
Do you have idea how to use JRUN accessing Microsoft acceess DB using
java without using Jdbc-Odbc driver on win2000?
Best Regards