Google Groepen ondersteunt geen nieuwe Usenet-berichten of -abonnementen meer. Historische content blijft zichtbaar.

Newbie: Problems with hsqldb

1 weergave
Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

bjoern

ongelezen,
11 aug 2003, 15:25:0511-08-2003
aan
Hi.
I have a problem with the hsql driver.
When I try to read datas from an csv-file the program
crashes and the JBuilder says something like this:

java.sql.SQLException: Unexpected token: TEXT in statement [CREATE
TEXT TABLE pupils (barcode VARCHAR, klasse VARCHAR, name VARCHAR,
vorname VARCHAR, Geburtsdat VARCHAR, fremdsprac VARCHAR
)]java.sql.SQLException: Unexpected token: TEXT in statement [CREATE
TEXT TABLE pupils (barcode VARCHAR, klasse VARCHAR, name VARCHAR,
vorname VARCHAR, Geburtsdat VARCHAR, fremdsprac VARCHAR )]
at org.hsqldb.Trace.getError(Trace.java:180)
at org.hsqldb.jdbcResultSet.<init>(jdbcResultSet.java:2645)
at org.hsqldb.jdbcConnection.executeStandalone(jdbcConnection.java:994)
at org.hsqldb.jdbcConnection.execute(jdbcConnection.java:721)
at org.hsqldb.jdbcStatement.fetchResult(jdbcStatement.java:686)
at org.hsqldb.jdbcStatement.execute(jdbcStatement.java:354)
at armarium.HSQLContainer.connect(HSQLContainer.java:141)
at armarium.HSQLContainer.getConnection(HSQLContainer.java:34)
[...]

I haven't worked with hsql for a long time.
So I think the solution is very easy.
And I am sure that the code is right because it worked a few months
ago.
But then I tried the same Code on an other computer and it fails.
I think I imported the wrong libraries, but i'm not sure.
Can anybody help me???

Thank you

Thomas Kellerer

ongelezen,
11 aug 2003, 16:52:1111-08-2003
aan
bjoern schrieb:
The CREATE TABLE works for me with HSQLDB 1.7.1
Are you sure you are using the correct version? The text tables were
introduced with 1.7.1 earlier versions do not support this.

Are you actually *reading* the data? Because the stacktraces shows a CREATE
TABLE statement....

Thomas

bjoern

ongelezen,
12 aug 2003, 04:51:5912-08-2003
aan
Thomas Kellerer <spam_...@gmx.net> wrote in message news:<bh8vlr$nvi$1...@svr8.m-online.net>...

> The CREATE TABLE works for me with HSQLDB 1.7.1
> Are you sure you are using the correct version? The text tables were
> introduced with 1.7.1 earlier versions do not support this.

I said that solution would be simple ;-)
That's right. I used an earlier version of hsqldb.
Thank you very much...

bjoern

0 nieuwe berichten