no data to read from socket

8 праглядаў
Перайсці да першага непрачытанага паведамлення

Mary Orcutt

не прачытана,
15 сак 1999 г., 03:00:0015.03.99
да
We're running a Java 1.2 application which uses the Oracle thin 8.0.4
driver. Seemingly for no apparent cause, we occassionally get the
following
error:

[Fri Mar 12 12:17:23 CST 1999] SQLException java.sql.SQLException: No
more data to read from socket
[Fri Mar 12 12:17:23 CST 1999] SQLException query = select * from
WalletUsers where wallet_login = 'mikep'
[Fri Mar 12 12:17:23 CST 1999] Wallet.Login SQLException
java.sql.SQLException: No more data to read from socket
at oracle.jdbc.dbaccess.DBError.check_error(DBError.java:419)
at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.TTCInBuffer.getByte(Compiled Code)
at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.TTIMsg.unmarshalSB1(Compiled Code)
at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.Oopen.receive(Compiled Code)
at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.TTC7Protocol.open(Compiled Code)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.<init>(Compiled Code)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleConnection.createStatement(Compiled Code)

We didn't seem to be running out of space. I can't seem to find a cause
for this error, so if anyone has input on what could cause this, I'd
appreciate any information you can provide.

Thanks,
Mary

Richard Williams

не прачытана,
18 сак 1999 г., 03:00:0018.03.99
да
I'm having the same problem. I thought it was a timeout on a
DBMSPipe.ReceiveMessage() call I was making.
I am using the Oracle thin 7.3 driver.

Please someone help!

Mary Orcutt wrote in message <36ED517E...@globeset.com>...

Theodore Williams

не прачытана,
25 сак 1999 г., 03:00:0025.03.99
да
I am having the same problem. Does anyone know what is causing this?

Theodore Williams

не прачытана,
26 сак 1999 г., 03:00:0026.03.99
да Richard Williams
Use the new Oracle Thin 8.0406 driver. That cleared the problem for me.

You can download it from

http://www.oracle.com/products/free_software

0 новых паведамленняў