tnameserv problem

Nigel Bakker

Feb 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/16/00
When starting tnameserv (using JDK 1.3.0 rc1) I get the following stack
dump.

TransientNameServer: Caught exception:
org.omg.CORBA.INTERNAL: minor code: 1398079495 completed: No
at
com.sun.corba.se.internal.iiop.Connection.getLocalHost(Connection.java:171)
at
com.sun.corba.se.internal.corba.ORB.checkApplicationPropertyDefaults(ORB.jav
a:520)
at com.sun.corba.se.internal.corba.ORB.set_parameters(ORB.java:247)
at org.omg.CORBA.ORB.init(ORB.java:329)
at
com.sun.corba.se.internal.CosNaming.TransientNameServer.main(TransientNameSe
rver.java:94)

This happens irrespective of the arguments passed, whether I use a machine
name or a physical IP address.

I am running on Windows NT 4.0 SP5. It worked fine until a corrupt NT
registry forced me to re-install from scratch

Anyone with any idea please help

Nigel Bakker
nig...@cch.co.za