Visibroker marshal error

Darek Cebernik

Jun 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/19/00
Hi all,
i'm using JDK1.3 and Visibroker4.0.My simple client-server example
consists of:
-server side(RMI-IIOP JDK1.3) contains object with method(sendObject)
which returns my own object(PrivateObject)
-client side(Corba Visibroker4.0 for Java)
I have a correct DefaultFactory and client implementation for my
valuetype(PrivateObject).When my client calls object's method
"sendObject" on the server I catch an exception as follows:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: omg.org.CORBA.WStringValue
org.omg.CORBA.MARSHAL: Error invoking read on class
PrivateObjectHelper[null] minor code: 0 completed: No
at
com.inprise.vbroker.orb.CDRInputStream.readJavaValueType(CDRInputStream.java:3767)

at
com.inprise.vbroker.orb.CDRInputStream.doReadValue(CDRInputStream.java:3469)

at
com.inprise.vbroker.orb.CDRInputStream.read_value(CDRInputStream.java:3403)

at PrivateObjectHelper.read(PrivateObjectHelper.java:29)
at _GSGInterfaceStub.sendObject(_GSGInterfaceStub.java:88)
at GSGClient.main(GSGClient.java:56)
Error- org.omg.CORBA.MARSHAL: minor code: 0 completed: No
org.omg.CORBA.MARSHAL: minor code: 0 completed: No
at
com.inprise.vbroker.orb.CDRInputStream.readJavaValueType(CDRInputStream.java:3784)

at
com.inprise.vbroker.orb.CDRInputStream.doReadValue(CDRInputStream.java:3469)

at
com.inprise.vbroker.orb.CDRInputStream.read_value(CDRInputStream.java:3403)

at PrivateObjectHelper.read(PrivateObjectHelper.java:29)
at _GSGInterfaceStub.sendObject(_GSGInterfaceStub.java:88)
at GSGClient.main(GSGClient.java:56)

When I use vbj.exe from Visibroker3.4 everything is OK.
Can someone help me?
thanks in advance
--
Gaschka Systematics Group Technology Polska sp z.o.o
pl.Slowianski 15