What could be com.inprise.j2ee.jndi.serial.Service$InitException?

Marc1917

Aug 14, 2002, 9:30:44 AM8/14/02
What could be com.inprise.j2ee.jndi.serial.Service$InitException? I got it
starting up the namingservice from Visibroker, from Borland.

com.inprise.j2ee.jndi.serial.Service$InitException: A CosNaming service must
be available for serial JNDI provider to start. Root exception is
org.omg.CORBA.OBJECT_NOT_EXIST: minor code: 0 completed: No
at com.inprise.vbroker.orb.SE.read(SE.java:28)
at
com.inprise.vbroker.orb.DelegateImpl.handleReply(DelegateImpl.java:776)
at
com.inprise.vbroker.orb.DelegateImpl.invoke(DelegateImpl.java:662)
at org.omg.CORBA.portable.ObjectImpl._invoke(ObjectImpl.java:459)
at com.inprise.vbroker.orb.RequestImpl._invoke(RequestImpl.java:208)
at com.inprise.vbroker.orb.RequestImpl.invoke(RequestImpl.java:134)

Marc1917

Aug 15, 2002, 5:09:50 AM8/15/02

"Marc1917" <Marcda...@hotmail.com> wrote

> What could be com.inprise.j2ee.jndi.serial.Service$InitException? I got it
> starting up the namingservice from Visibroker, from Borland.

Additional info it is just when I run the naming service without the
osagent, this should be possible though