Problems with RMI-IIOP beta

Best

Dec 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/27/98
I downloaded the first beta of RMI-IIOP and started converting my RMI
application.

Started JNDI name server & my server. All the interfaces bound properly and
server was waiting on client requests.

However when I start the client through applet viewer I get these
exceptions.

D:\dev\jrsapi\examples>appletviewer EgClient.html
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/naming/Context
at sun.applet.AppletPanel.createApplet(AppletPanel.java:532)
at sun.applet.AppletPanel.runLoader(AppletPanel.java:468)
at sun.applet.AppletPanel.run(Compiled Code)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)

Was anyone successful in converting RMI to new IIOP protocol ??

Any help is greatly appreciated.

--Sanjay

ca...@oop.com

Jan 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/3/99
Is the naming package in your classpath?

Carl