Help on java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError :-) with JDK 1.2.2 and JDK 1.3.0 and JNI

pumpin...@yahoo.com

Jun 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/29/00

I am using Solaris 2.7 and SunSpro CC 5.0 to compile my JNI
stuff. My Java application which uses JDK 1.2.2 calls into
the JNI routines.

My java application keeps failing with the below errors when
it executes the statement System.loadLibrary("foo");
where "foo" is libfoo.so.

It happens to JDK 1.3.0 as well. Any advice? Thanks a
million. I have checked to make sure all the paths
are set correctly to point to libfoo.so.

Exception in thread "main" [Dynamic-linking native method
java.lang.Object.getClass ... JNI]
[Dynamic-linking native method java.io.FileOutputStream.writeBytes ...
JNI]
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no job in java.library.path
[Dynamic-linking native method java.lang.Throwable.printStackTrace0 ...
JNI]
at org.omg.CORBA.ORB.<clinit>(ORB.java:10)
at server.main(server.java:66)

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

keith_la...@my-deja.com

Jul 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/1/00
It would help if you included your C/C++ code.