Euroforth 2018

Alex

Jan 3, 2018, 9:08:55 AM1/3/18
https://wiki.forth-ev.de/lib/exe/fetch.php/events:ef2017:ef2018.mp4

Paul Bennet mentioned an Edinburgh hotel for Euroforth, and the week of
12th-17th of September. Any progress on this? I'd like to book time out
ASAP, and it is (as usual) right in the thick of various other conferences.

Thanks.

--
Alex

JUERGEN

Jan 3, 2018, 9:27:33 AM1/3/18
I have forwarded your post to Paul Bennett by email.

Alex

Jan 3, 2018, 10:42:08 AM1/3/18
Thanks. I use my real email address here, so if he wants to respond
directly, I'll get it.

--
Alex

Alex

Jan 25, 2018, 5:32:00 PM1/25/18
Juergen,

I've not heard from Paul. Do you have any information on location?

--
Alex

JUERGEN

Jan 26, 2018, 6:08:24 AM1/26/18
Alex, I had sent to Paul, have not heard back either, resent today.
I assume there is no news yet. There were a few options and I assume the standards people have to be available, so I assume it is not just setting a date, but a lot of organisation before a date can be set. As soon as I know more - I will post it.

Percy

May 14, 2018, 3:02:07 AM5/14/18
Dear all,

Any news of confirmed dates for EuroForth 2018?

Mark Wills

May 14, 2018, 4:59:28 AM5/14/18

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/comp.lang.forth/9Nd1GAHicmw