RISC V - Embedded Linux Conference/OpenIoT Summit next week (3/12-3/14) - mecrisp

jpit...@gmail.com

Mar 12, 2018, 3:43:41 AM3/12/18
Feedback from SiFive:

By chance, will either yourself, Stephen, or Matthias Koch or anybody else be at the Embedded Linux Conference/OpenIoT Summit next week (3/12-3/14) in Portland Oregon? SiFive is hosting a hackathon event there where we will have HiFive1s on site for folks to work with.
That will be a great chance to meet folks from the SiFive team in person.

See the mecrisp post Matthias did last week.

As result I contacted SiFive and got this feedback from them.

Is anybody here going to this Embedded Conference this week?

SiFive is hosting a hackathlon there and probably a lot of RISC-V

Fingers crossed and Matthias will receive a proper boards from them and will then get mecrisp running on this board as well.