computing is just reading n writing strings then assing variables n do math or search

endlessboo...@gmail.com

Jul 18, 2016, 1:04:14 AM7/18/16
Report not abuse
wow

so simple

I bet chuck is right and can be doing this in 10k or 20k

think about a comma separted list of say 10 variables
1 per line
10,000 lines makes 10k

now imagine you factor our commonalities

probly 2k

repeat

html includes the form widges in it

jsut gota write form and read variabes from form

Ron Aaron

Jul 18, 2016, 1:29:38 AM7/18/16
Report not abuse
now imagine you apply huffman cdng! get 1k faster than snt no coding!!

endlessboo...@gmail.com

Jul 26, 2016, 12:18:15 PM7/26/16
Report not abuse
your english was snt clear

endlessboo...@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2016, 12:50:02 PM8/13/16
On Monday, July 18, 2016 at 1:29:38 AM UTC-4, Ron Aaron wrote:
english mofo! do you speak it?!