NOVIX manuals.

Albert van der Horst

Sep 26, 2016, 10:13:43 AM9/26/16
I've dug up the NOVIX reference manual.
285 pages are devoted to INSIDE F83 by C.H. Ting PhD
Revised 1986. This includes a 8086 assembler.

Another 50 pages are Novix specific.

Is it worthwhile to scan the INSIDE F83 part?
It may be available elsewhere.

Then there is the NOVIX user guide, that I found earlier
with the board and a 5" floppy.
This is very specific, with pin layouts, block diagrams,
board layout, connector pins, printout of screens and
even a dump of the GAL and source of the GAL.
Screens are called cmforth and include shadow screens.

(I can't say these manuals are aptly named. Anyway.)

Groetjes Albert