Paging Gerry Jackson

Stephen Pelc

May 13, 2018, 11:01:14 AM5/13/18
Mails to Gerry have been bouncing. Please send a valid email address
to ste...@mpeforth.com.

Stephen

--
Stephen Pelc, steph...@mpeforth.com
tel: +44 (0)23 8063 1441

Gerry Jackson

May 14, 2018, 5:50:13 AM5/14/18
On 13/05/2018 16:01, Stephen Pelc wrote:
> Mails to Gerry have been bouncing. Please send a valid email address
> to ste...@mpeforth.com.
>
> Stephen

This reminds me that my old email address was withdrawn about a year ago
and I tried to update it on theforth.net website where the Forth2012
standard is available. However there appears to be no way to update my
email address on the website and the contact address on the 'About' page
doesn't work.

Can anyone help?

If anyone else wants my current email address please reply here.

--
Gerry