The Source Code That Landed Man on the Moon revealed

visua...@rocketmail.com

Jul 18, 2016, 1:40:01 PM7/18/16
The Source Code That Landed Man on the Moon is now public domain:

https://github.com/chrislgarry/Apollo-11

I got this link by reading Chris Wiltz' blog:
"Take a Look at the Source Code That Landed Man on the Moon"
http://www.designnews.com/author.asp?section_id=1386&doc_id=280976

It only took about 2 MB of code to get us to the moon. Chris Garry, a former NASA intern, has uploaded the full source code for the Apollo 11 to github.

WJ

Jul 18, 2016, 3:41:10 PM7/18/16

foxaudio...@gmail.com

Jul 19, 2016, 12:24:25 AM7/19/16
On Monday, July 18, 2016 at 3:41:10 PM UTC-4, WJ wrote:
> visua...@rocketmail.com wrote:
>
> > The Source Code That Landed Man on the Moon is now public domain:
> >
> > https://github.com/chrislgarry/Apollo-11
> >
> > I got this link by reading Chris Wiltz' blog:
> > "Take a Look at the Source Code That Landed Man on the Moon"
> > http://www.designnews.com/author.asp?section_id=1386&doc_id=280976
> >
> > It only took about 2
> > MB of code to get us to the
> > moon. Chris Garry, a former
> > NASA intern, has uploaded the full source code for the Apollo 11 to github.
>
> https://archive.org/details/DidWeLandOnTheMoon
>
> http://archive.org/details/BartSibrelMoonMyths
>
> https://archive.org/details/WhatHappenedOnTheMoonHoaxAppolloProgram
>
> https://www.amazon.com/What-Happened-Moon-Hoax-Videotape/dp/B0040BJH54/

I worked in broadcast engineering for 18 years and at one point our Video tape
machines were 2nd generation solid state RCA TR70s circa 1970,1971.
Conspirators have little understanding of the history of film and video technology.

Real time Slow motion was impossible in Analog video. There were, at that
time, early disk recorders used for rapid replay as I recall, but since the entire NTSC TV system relied on extremely accurate analog timing pulses you could not play with timing.

And color was a phase modulation scheme so you had to maintain phase to +/- 3
nS to have correct color. Again, making real-time slo-mo in Analog video
impossible.

Digital video processing didn't happen until the Japanese invented it in 1979 or so, for time base correction of 4 individual lines of video at a time. LOL. That was all the memory people could reasonably afford. And TV had money then.

Hell, George Lucas had to invent everything he used to produce the first star
wars movie and he had to used film! And that was 1977.

Most of the "special effects" the conspiracy people talk about were not possible
electronically during Apollo. I don't care how much money NASA had. They were
still limited to the tech of their time.

Unless the aliens gave it to them... or maybe time travelers

BF

lawren...@gmail.com

Jul 19, 2016, 5:07:30 AM7/19/16
On Tuesday, July 19, 2016 at 4:24:25 PM UTC+12, foxaudio...@gmail.com wrote:

> Conspirators have little understanding of the history of film and video
> technology.

Or much of a grasp on reality, actually. When I pointed out to someone that the Russians would have had a field day pointing out the hoax, they ended up claiming that the whole Cold War was a sham.

HAA

Jul 19, 2016, 7:41:15 AM7/19/16
WJ wrote:
> visua...@rocketmail.com wrote:
>
> > The Source Code That Landed Man on the Moon is now public domain:
> >
> > https://github.com/chrislgarry/Apollo-11
> >
> > I got this link by reading Chris Wiltz' blog:
> > "Take a Look at the Source Code That Landed Man on the Moon"
> > http://www.designnews.com/author.asp?section_id=1386&doc_id=280976
> >
> > It only took about 2
> > MB of code to get us to the
> > moon. Chris Garry, a former
> > NASA intern, has uploaded the full source code for the Apollo 11 to github.
>
> https://archive.org/details/DidWeLandOnTheMoon
>
> http://archive.org/details/BartSibrelMoonMyths
>
> https://archive.org/details/WhatHappenedOnTheMoonHoaxAppolloProgram
>
> https://www.amazon.com/What-Happened-Moon-Hoax-Videotape/dp/B0040BJH54/

FORTH, the big hoax.

http://lennartb.home.xs4all.nl/forthhoax.txt

"Well, for one thing, FORTH looks very simple to implement. Every idiot on the globe
thinks he can write a FORTH implementation himself. And this is in fact true."

visua...@rocketmail.com

Jul 22, 2016, 4:54:42 PM7/22/16
On Monday, July 18, 2016 at 3:41:10 PM UTC-4, WJ wrote:

> https://archive.org/details/DidWeLandOnTheMoon

The moon landing really took place.
If this wouldn't have been, Russia would have used it for their propaganda.

Russia intercepted the communication between NASA and the astronauts, and with triangulation of the radio signals they got a proof that there really was somebody on the moon. As simple as that! Conspiracy revealed.

D Finnigan

Jul 22, 2016, 5:36:58 PM7/22/16
In my mind this has always been the most definite and verifiable proof that
Americans landed on the moon:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment

The "super mirrors" or retroreflectors left there.

endlessboo...@gmail.com

Jul 25, 2016, 11:32:03 PM7/25/16
really?

if forth is better

why do people use php ruby java and javascript crap?

I found it very hard to get anythign done with forth sofar.

do you find forth productive?
can you easily get result?

endlessboo...@gmail.com

Jul 25, 2016, 11:33:08 PM7/25/16
On Monday, July 18, 2016 at 1:40:01 PM UTC-4, visua...@rocketmail.com wrote:
no one writes megs of code -charles moor