You made my Usenet kill list

Hans Bezemer

Sep 26, 2016, 1:08:03 PM9/26/16
Dear Jack van C3,

4tH has:
- at least 2 regular expression engines;
- at least 2 list processing libs;
- at least 4 hash table libs;
- a small RDBMS;
- arrays (built in);
- structures (built in).

So, don't go yelling isn't there - it's there. And yes, it makes life very
comfortable. I think you will find it very hard to find something 4tH's 425
libs don't cover.

Consequently, you must be one of these who are too stupid to write Forth, so
it can't be good. It's not a problem with Forth, it's just your ego that's
hurt.

Too bad. Never mind.

You made my Usenet kill list. Be proud. You don't get on that one so easily.

Hans Bezemer