when forth desktop pc with usb3 and working web browser?

gavino himself

Dec 19, 2017, 3:13:58 PM12/19/17
when?

Kerr-Mudd,John

Dec 19, 2017, 4:55:14 PM12/19/17
On Tue, 19 Dec 2017 20:13:56 GMT, gavino himself <jack...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> when?

When you make it, Mr IQ180, 6fig net worth.

Do give no consideration to how you appear to others?

rickman

Dec 19, 2017, 5:05:35 PM12/19/17
Six figure net worth is nothing. That's not enough to pay for such a
machine. The rest will be very inexpensive, but that first one... whew!
The price is gonna hurt!

--

Rick C

on the centerline of totality since 1998

Rod Pemberton

Dec 20, 2017, 4:30:48 AM12/20/17
On Tue, 19 Dec 2017 12:13:56 -0800 (PST)
gavino himself <jack...@gmail.com> wrote:

> [when forth desktop pc with usb3 and working web browser?]
> when?

never?

There is no market demand for this. None. This is because there is
almost no market demand for anything Forth related. The consumer
doesn't care if a PC's software is coded in Forth, or Fortran, or COBOL,
or Klingon for that matter. I'm not joking. In fact, "never" is the
answer to every incessant "When ____ in Forth?" question you post, for
this exact reason. I.e., "Forth inside" would never be a selling point.

<OT>
A relative told me once about how their company spent many tens of
millions of dollars to make sure that the corners on the faceplate of
their radios were actually square. Non-square corners were considered
to be defective product by their engineers. After a customer survey,
they found that the customers didn't even know if the corners on the
product were square or rounded. Not only that, but the customer didn't
even care what shape the corners were.
<eOT>

So, can you please stop asking these useless questions? ...

Rod Pemberton
--
The only hope for Jerusalem is for it to be shared by all the faithful.
It must stand as it's own territory separate from Christain, Muslim,

gavino himself

Dec 23, 2017, 6:56:16 AM12/23/17
fuck you there isnt

I would switch immediatly from amd64 to forth based pc if ti was cheaper and faster

fuck you
fuck you

Rod Pemberton

Dec 25, 2017, 1:38:16 AM12/25/17
What about one out of two?

I.e., you can have cheaper, but it won't be faster. Or, you can have
faster, but it won't be cheaper. This has nothing to do with Forth or
AMD or Intel. It's engineering.

gavino himself

Jan 2, 2018, 10:33:32 AM1/2/18
no I want 4
cheap
fast
smaller
simpler

lets show what garbage c is!
encourage freebsd to rewrite in forth!

Rod Pemberton

Jan 2, 2018, 3:59:32 PM1/2/18
On Tue, 2 Jan 2018 07:33:30 -0800 (PST)
gavino himself <jack...@gmail.com> wrote:

> encourage freebsd to rewrite in forth!

Does this pass a CBA?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cost%E2%80%93benefit_analysis

Rod Pemberton
--
How can it be domestic terrorism if your country is a dictatorship? ...

gavino himself

Jan 2, 2018, 4:15:12 PM1/2/18
read economics in one lesson

hint: think of long term benefits of short term pain!

gavino himself

Jan 2, 2018, 4:17:41 PM1/2/18
forth desktop pc should be 50$
support web browsing with login to email such a gmail
have usb3
and ssh etc....

if g144mark3 is only 1$ that leaves liek 40$ for usb n network card n vga graphic port....and u still have 10$ profit built in!
cldearing the market!!

busines buys 50,000 units first month to replace shitty mc windows 10 and macs

dxf...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2018, 4:32:12 AM1/10/18
C and every other language shaking in their
boots at the threat of Forth taking them over?
More likely laughing themselves to death at the
idea.