EuroForth 2016 proceedings available

Anton Ertl

Sep 20, 2016, 12:39:13 PM9/20/16
The EuroForth 2016 proceedings and the individual papers and/or
presentation slides are now available on

<http://www.euroforth.org/ef16/papers/>

and BibTeX entries for these papers and slides are also available
<http://www.euroforth.org/ef16/papers/euroforth16.bib>.

The authors and titles of the papers are:

Refereed Papers

Ulrich Hoffmann and Andrew Read: A synchronous FORTH framework for
hard real-time control
Sergey Baranov: Simulating Recurrent Neural Networks in Forth

Non-Refereed Papers

Nick J. Nelson: Tunnel Vision
Bill Stoddart: The Halting Problem in Forth
Andrew Read: An Axiomatic Approach to Forth
Wolf Wejgaard: Planet Holonforth
M. Anton Ertl: Sections
M. Anton Ertl: Recognizers: Arguments and Design Decisions
Stephen Pelc: The Sockpuppet Forth to C interface

Late Non-Refereed Papers

Ulrich Hoffmann: Implementing the Forth Inner Interpreter in High
Level Forth
Gerald Wodni: f --- A package manager for (the)Forth(.net)

Presentation Slides

Bernd Paysan: net2o: Using net2o
M. Anton Ertl: Security

Videos have been recorded and will become available when they are
ready.

- anton
EuroForth 2016: http://www.euroforth.org/ef16/

Bernd Paysan

Sep 24, 2016, 5:22:42 PM9/24/16
Am Tue, 20 Sep 2016 16:32:41 +0000 schrieb Anton Ertl:

> Videos have been recorded and will become available when they are ready.

They are now in the processing chain, which means unedited videos may be
ready tomorrow.

--
Bernd Paysan
net2o ID: kQusJzA;7*?t=uy@X}1GWr!+0qqp_Cn176t4(dQ*

Bernd Paysan

Sep 25, 2016, 10:15:37 PM9/25/16
Am Sat, 24 Sep 2016 21:22:32 +0000 schrieb Bernd Paysan:

> Am Tue, 20 Sep 2016 16:32:41 +0000 schrieb Anton Ertl:
>
>> Videos have been recorded and will become available when they are
>> ready.
>
> They are now in the processing chain, which means unedited videos may be
> ready tomorrow.

The talk videos are now online; the impromptu talks not yet.

https://wiki.forth-ev.de/doku.php/events:euroforth-2016

Tested with Chromium and Firefox on Linux, Edge on Windows 10, Safari on
iOS, Chrome on Android. Enjoy.

JUERGEN

Sep 26, 2016, 6:12:34 AM9/26/16
Thanks Bernd, I enjoyed the quality of Sockpuppet first and congratulations for the quality ( video AND presentation ) and will listen to the rest when time allows.

The list from there:
Friday, 9.9.

14:25 Stephen Pelc: „The Sockpuppet Forth to C interface“ Video
15:00 Anton Ertl: „Sections“ Video
15:35 Anton Ertl: „Recognizers“ Video
16:10 Coffee Break no Video
16:40 Ulrich Hoffmann: „Implementing the Forth Inner Interpreter in High Level Forth“ Video
17:15 Bill Stoddart: „The Halting Problem in Forth“ Video
17:50 Andrew Read: „An axiomatic approach to Forth“ Video
18:25 Wolf Wejgaard: „Planet Holonforth“ Video

Saturday, 10.9.

09:30 Anton Ertl: „Security“ Video
10:05 Bernd Paysan: „Using net2o“ Video
10:40 Sergey Baranov: „RNN in Forth (Neural Networks)“ Video
11:15 Coffee break no Video
11:50 Klaus Schleisiek: „Synthesizing Forth - Forth in the satellite industry“ Video
12:25 Andrew Read: „A synchronous approach to meeting hard real-time requirements in Forth“ Video

Sunday, 11.9.

09:30 Nick Nelson: „Tunnel vision“ Video
10:05 Gerald Wodni: „f“ Video

Bernd Paysan

Sep 26, 2016, 7:11:49 PM9/26/16
Am Mon, 26 Sep 2016 03:12:25 -0700 schrieb JUERGEN:

> Thanks Bernd, I enjoyed the quality of Sockpuppet first and
> congratulations for the quality ( video AND presentation ) and will
> listen to the rest when time allows.

The impromptu talks are now online, too.