forth has to be better than oracle this is ridiculous

trump...@gmail.com

Nov 7, 2017, 3:07:03 PM11/7/17
working with oracle is hell
what a hack
this lousy pos needs to be cut out like cancer!
its hell
down with ellison
jail him

dxf...@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2017, 2:48:03 AM11/8/17
Clearly you have never worked with Forth.

Mark Wills

Nov 8, 2017, 6:34:19 AM11/8/17
Indeed. He seems to be under the impression that Forth is a relational SQL database.

trump...@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2017, 9:31:27 AM11/8/17
well given huge hardware oracle uses

couldnt u program a solution in gforth using all those Tb of ram n disk?
and have something that works fast?
and it durible n reliable?

trump...@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2017, 9:32:36 AM11/8/17
On Wednesday, November 8, 2017 at 6:34:19 AM UTC-5, Mark Wills wrote:
> Indeed. He seems to be under the impression that Forth is a relational SQL database.

are u a history major?
you read things, and make arbitrary and incorrect conclusions, then claim someone else is stupid based on your erroneous thoughts... never getting that you are the idiot

remember monarchy if kept would have made rent and prices 1000x lower by now

dxf...@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2017, 10:47:31 PM11/8/17
Forth has tried duplicating what already exists.
It was called VP-Planner. All it got for its
trouble was a lawsuit and an early end.

trump...@gmail.com

Nov 9, 2017, 4:28:49 PM11/9/17
wow those bastards

I bet forth was faster n smaller and easier to evolve.

Rudy Velthuis

Nov 9, 2017, 5:20:28 PM11/9/17
trump...@gmail.com wrote:

> working with oracle is hell
> what a hack

I assume you did not get a mauve one? The mauve ones are the best.

--
Rudy Velthuis http://www.rvelthuis.de

"Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking
for it" -- Henry David Thoreau (1817-1862)

trump...@gmail.com

Nov 10, 2017, 1:10:34 PM11/10/17
damn u lame
lol
palladium rpg 1st edition is best

trump...@gmail.com

Nov 10, 2017, 1:11:28 PM11/10/17
On Thursday, November 9, 2017 at 5:20:28 PM UTC-5, Rudy Velthuis wrote:
intersting to think a computer can almost instantly compute a 400 variable problem

think about it

thinnnk about itttt

gavino himself

Nov 14, 2017, 10:55:47 AM11/14/17
forth can get 10 variables froma form a humna might be willing to fuille and compute any search....fuzzy word search is tardly
create common sense categories
u savages

gavino himself

Nov 14, 2017, 10:57:27 AM11/14/17
remember democracy is fascism and low government spending kills off the cronies
:)
lower gov spending to 1% of GDP
0 tax to export
0 to import
charge merchants to guard trade ship and jet
end pub school, fed, pensions, shrink profession, teacher professor lawyer judge profession, and allow rent to fall from unregulated housing, getting rid of insurance incustry

lsng....@gmail.com

Nov 16, 2017, 3:53:19 AM11/16/17
Here's a new theory of mine, called the "laws of graph composition":

1. A composite graph has more than one nodes. Each node has one or more edges.

2. A simple graph has one and only one node, which may have one or more edges.

3. A composite graph is formed by connecting multiple simple graphs.

While the above may seem intuitive enough, I wonder if anyone can point to publications which expressed them?

Now here is the twist: in 1960, Dijkstra etc were developing on Algo, which is by definition a "composite graph programming language" or "composite graph language", in which a typical statement is parsed as a composite graph. This became the starting point of the subsequent "third generation programming language". I propose that "composite graph language" be a more rigorous and formal name.

At the same time, Dijkstra formalized the reverse polish notation, which eventually evolved to programming languages like Forth, which by the definition above, are "simple graph (programming) language(s)" (SGL) -- each statement is parsed as a "one node multiple edges" graph. The plural form of SGL is indeed unnecessary, as SGL may vary only in the position of the function (e.g. LISP, Unix command line: function precedes arguments. Forth, reverse polish notation: function suffixes arguments.)

By the third law of the laws of graph composition: i.e.

3. A composite graph is formed by connecting multiple simple graphs.

An SQL statement can in fact be parsed into multiple Forth statement.

In fact, Forth can translate into SQL, or any "composite graph languages".

Please visit the following website for a demonstration of 5GL (the Fifth Generation Graph Language) for a demonstration of how JavaScript and PHP are translated / parsed using a Forth-like simple graph language:

http://5gl.epizy.com/zhongwen/glv.html

Also, 5GL implements "Unicode arbitrary alias" -- a function (defined using Latin coded programming language) can be arbitrarily aliased into any Unicode names -- eliminating non-Latin programmers the need to use Latin script altogether. This might be breakthrough for the developing countries.

gavino himself

Nov 16, 2017, 9:05:23 AM11/16/17
mathematical sets
www.prevayler.org with out oo

foxaudio...@gmail.com

Nov 29, 2017, 8:38:39 PM11/29/17
On Thursday, November 16, 2017 at 3:53:19 AM UTC-5, lsng....@gmail.com wrote:
I have no idea what your web site is doing.
I understand your text above from a "possibilities" perspective, but I don't
see all that on your web site.

Is there a place to see source code or documentation.

I see the sub-directory is called Zhongwen (chinese) but there is no chinese written. I need more to understand what you are trying to tell us here.

Liang Ng

Nov 30, 2017, 3:29:30 AM11/30/17
I will post the latest documentation here during the weekend.

The code has been constantly updated. So I did not bother to update the documentation until someone asked for it.

Thank you for the interests.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Liang Ng

Nov 30, 2017, 3:40:52 AM11/30/17
If anyone is confused, lsng...@gmail.com and lsn...@gmail.com are both me.

Rod Pemberton

Nov 30, 2017, 4:40:37 PM11/30/17
You posted through Google Groups to Usenet instead of posting directly
to Usenet. Google Groups censors email addresses, by replacing most
of the address with three dots. I'm assuming you were referring to the
two different email addresses on the posts in this thread from you:

lsng....@gmail.com
lsn...@gmail.com

Rod Pemberton
--
North Korea is the proof that Soviet Russia and Communist China were
wrong.

Coos Haak

Nov 30, 2017, 6:44:42 PM11/30/17
Op Thu, 30 Nov 2017 16:42:06 -0500 schreef Rod Pemberton:

> You posted through Google Groups to Usenet instead of posting directly
> to Usenet. Google Groups censors email addresses, by replacing most
> of the address with three dots. I'm assuming you were referring to the
> two different email addresses on the posts in this thread from you:

<snipped>
<snipped>

> Rod Pemberton

Why do you tell the obvious?
In Google Groups one can simply click on the
dotted email addresses, say you aren't a robot
and voilĂ , the full string.

groet Coos

Liang Ng

Dec 1, 2017, 6:13:58 AM12/1/17
Open http://5gl.epizy.com/zh/glv.html

Enter the following commands in the text area (text box) and press Execute:

gl_camera.rotation.x 0.1 +=: >: cube:

This will rotate the camera slightly on x axis and display a cube.

I think Turtle Logo is all above motion and rotation. Three.js has a comprehensive set of functions for this. The next step is how to map 5gl to three.js commands, so that it can be as easy as the good old Logo.

I believe I have done a bit of ground work for this. What is required next is more programmers extend my code.

5GL commands are suffixed by colon ( : )

+= adds arg2 to arg1 and assign the new value to arg1.

>: is a directive to set subsequent commands to back end processing.

cube: is a macro stored in file s_cube, which draws a cube with JavaScript functions specified in it.

You can view the contents by s_cube using:

>: fi:

fi: maps to PHP file().

You can view all aliases (functions) using:

>: t_alias fi:

The w: command is very dangerous as it can overwrite any file or subdirectory in the PHP directory.

>: ls u: lists all files using PHP system() function.

u: is dangerous as it executed PHP system().

There are some json and array manipulation commands.

The code structure for PHP 5gl interface is more polished than JavaScript. Someone or myself need to port this structure over to JavaScript.

Further, they can be easily ported to other programming language. I call this the "abstract syntax tree decomposition": to decompose abstract syntax tree (height>1) of composite tree programming languages to primitive or unity syntax tree (height <= 1).

Charles Moore called it the FoUrth generation programming language.

I thought primitive tree programming language, or unity tree programming language, would be a better academic term for future discussions.

Your opinions?

Kerr-Mudd,John

Dec 1, 2017, 6:45:49 AM12/1/17
Liang Ng <lsn...@gmail.com> wrote in

> Open http://5gl.epizy.com/zh/glv.html

document.getElementById('jsbin-javascript').outerHTML e:
Execute rpn

document.getElementById('jsbin-javascript').outerHTML e

> Enter the following commands in the text area (text box) and press
> Execute:
>
> gl_camera.rotation.x 0.1 +=: >: cube:

gl_camera.rotation.x 0.1 +=: >: cube:
Execute rpn

[">"," cube_r.js fi"," j","\n"]2017-12-01 06:45:13 _:
gl_camera.rotation.x 0.1 +=: >: cube: _:
[["gl_camera.rotation.x","0.1","+="],null] _: "scene=gl_scene;\n\n var
cubeGeometry = new THREE.BoxGeometry(4, 4, 4);\n var cubeMaterial = new
THREE.MeshBasicMaterial({color: 0xff0000, wireframe: true});\n var cube =
new THREE.Mesh(cubeGeometry, cubeMaterial);\n \n \n \/\/ use g: in 5gws
to detect 5gl commands here.\n\n \/\/ position the cube\n \/\/ 20170824
5th GLAVA\n \/\/ 20170905 use # to escape :\n \/\/ read keywords until
end#\n \n \/\/ cube position wrc#\n cube.position.x = -4;\n
cube.position.y = 3;\n cube.position.z = 0;\n \n \/\/ end# marking?\n \/
\/ Server returns false if invalid, else true.\n\n \/\/ add the cube to
the scene\n scene.add(cube);\n \ngl_renderer.render(gl_scene, gl_camera);
\n"

I must be missing something. SRware Iron (Chrome) 49

Liang Ng

Dec 1, 2017, 7:47:24 AM12/1/17
Please see the screenshots here:

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/5gl-examples-%E4%BC%8D%E6%A8%91%E7%9B%9B-%E5%8D%9A%E5%A3%AB-liang-ng-ph-d-/?published=t

On Friday, 1 December 2017 19:45:49 UTC+8, Kerr-Mudd,John wrote:
> Liang Ng <lsn...@gmail.com> wrote in

Liang Ng

Dec 1, 2017, 7:48:27 AM12/1/17

Rod Pemberton

Dec 2, 2017, 7:35:49 PM12/2/17
On Fri, 1 Dec 2017 00:44:41 +0100
Coos Haak <htr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Op Thu, 30 Nov 2017 16:42:06 -0500 schreef Rod Pemberton:

> > You posted through Google Groups to Usenet instead of posting
> > directly to Usenet. Google Groups censors email addresses, by
> > replacing most of the address with three dots. I'm assuming you
> > were referring to the two different email addresses on the posts in
> > this thread from you:
> <snipped>
> <snipped>
> >

> Why do you tell the obvious?
> In Google Groups one can simply click on the
> dotted email addresses, say you aren't a robot
> and voilĂ , the full string.

Because, you *cannot* click on the dotted email address on Usenet.
They've been replaced with dots. I.e., Google Groups has censored
the addresses when sending messages out to Usenet.

Rudy Velthuis

Dec 3, 2017, 7:47:27 AM12/3/17
Huh? If you see one non-sequitur the price of tea in China.

--
Rudy Velthuis http://www.rvelthuis.de

"I am enclosing two tickets to the first night of my new play;
bring a friend... if you have one."
-- George Bernard Shaw to Winston Churchill

"Cannot possibly attend first night, will attend second... if
there is one." - Winston Churchill, in response.