when is colorforth.com back? is anyone interviewing chuck?

gavino himself

Apr 20, 2017, 11:26:11 PM4/20/17
I think someone in the interests of huimanity should interview and write liek 10 books about the wisdom of chuck moore.

HAA

Apr 21, 2017, 12:11:00 AM4/21/17
gavino himself wrote:
> I think someone in the interests of huimanity should interview and write liek 10 books
> about the wisdom of chuck moore.

Yes. I can imagine both of you sitting down and talking about Forth. No surprise
what the questions will be.

gavino himself

Apr 21, 2017, 12:26:40 AM4/21/17
Id bet Id get better answers than from you fags.

JUERGEN

Apr 21, 2017, 3:28:06 AM4/21/17
Is there anybody here that pays already the $5 per month for https://www.spokeo.com/purchase?escape=false&q=jackvanc3%40gmail.com&type=social&url=%2Fsocial%2Fprofile%3Fq%3Djackvanc3%40gmail.com%26loaded%3D1 to find out you this unfriendly guy is? I might otherwise spend the $30 and publish the report - at least we know then who he (they) are, where they live, who they work for or worked for, complain to his wife, his children, his granny and who ever needs to know in return . It is a free world.

Julian Fondren

Apr 21, 2017, 3:38:44 AM4/21/17
Be sure to use your deepest and most serious voice when you complain that this
guy called you a 'fag' on the internet.

Ron Aaron

Apr 21, 2017, 3:42:17 AM4/21/17
;)

Elizabeth D. Rather

Apr 21, 2017, 4:16:31 AM4/21/17
It would really be so much more effective if you all just put him in
your kill file and never respond to him at all. That advice goes for all
trolls.

Cheers,
Elizabeth

--
Elizabeth D. Rather
FORTH, Inc.

Ron Aaron

Apr 21, 2017, 4:30:52 AM4/21/17

On 21/04/2017 11:16, Elizabeth D. Rather wrote:

> It would really be so much more effective if you all just put him in
> your kill file and never respond to him at all. That advice goes for all
> trolls.

And yet here you are, perpetuating the thread!

hughag...@gmail.com

Apr 21, 2017, 10:45:48 PM4/21/17
Juergen Pintaski is a stalker! He is advocating finding Gavino's family and harassing them --- stalking and family harassment like this is extremely loathsome behavior --- by comparison, Gavino is just a harmless attention-deficit galoot that is easily ignored.

Rod Pemberton

Apr 21, 2017, 10:59:19 PM4/21/17
Your usage of the last word in that sentence in that manner was once
common in the U.S. It isn't so much anymore, except for people of a
certain age. You might try using "assholes" instead. It means the
same as your usage, but without the implied homophobic tendencies, and
without the unintended offense to male homosexuals. Besides, I think
that word means a cigarette in the U.K., and not a homosexual. Some
people here might be confused as to what you meant to say.

Rod Pemberton
--
All it takes for humanity to conquer the world's toughest problems
is to hope, to believe, to share, and to do, in cooperation.

Rudy Velthuis

Apr 22, 2017, 1:15:12 AM4/22/17
Rod Pemberton wrote:

> On Thu, 20 Apr 2017 21:26:39 -0700 (PDT)
> gavino himself <jack...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Yes. I can imagine both of you sitting down and talking about
> > > Forth. No surprise what the questions will be.
> >
> > Id bet Id get better answers than from you fags.
>
> Your usage of the last word in that sentence in that manner was once
> common in the U.S. It isn't so much anymore, except for people of a
> certain age. You might try using "assholes" instead. It means the
> same as your usage, but without the implied homophobic tendencies, and
> without the unintended offense to male homosexuals. Besides, I think
> that word means a cigarette in the U.K., and not a homosexual. Some
> people here might be confused as to what you meant to say.
>

> Rod Pemberton

ISTM that most Brits understand it how it was meant (short for faggot),
even if a fag is a cigarette in Brit and Oz English, and even though it
has a few more meanings as well. It can even just mean "idiot", which
could be meant as well.

--
Rudy Velthuis http://www.rvelthuis.de

"I am enclosing two tickets to the first night of my new play;
bring a friend... if you have one."
-- George Bernard Shaw to Winston Churchill

"Cannot possibly attend first night, will attend second... if
there is one." - Winston Churchill, in response.

Julian Fondren

Apr 22, 2017, 1:23:13 AM4/22/17
On Friday, April 21, 2017 at 9:59:19 PM UTC-5, Rod Pemberton wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Apr 2017 21:26:39 -0700 (PDT)
> gavino himself <jack...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Id bet Id get better answers than from you fags.
>
> Your usage of the last word in that sentence in that manner was once
> common in the U.S.

Oh gosh, let's try not to offend anyone when we insult others, OK?

> It isn't so much anymore, except for people of a
> certain age.

That 'certain age' is
1. everyone older than your dad, back to the zeroth generation; and
2. everyone younger than your son, until the last generation.

For a little while, people were obsessed with very silly things, and
the previously fastest-moving civilizations stagnated. Rather than
escape the solar system, let's learn how to express group appreciation
other than by clapping.

But the universe is moral, in a way: errors punish those who commit
them. If you build a rocket wrong it'll explode. If you embrace
communism you starve. If you throw away the traditions that kept your
society reproducing itself, it'll stop doing that. (If you keep
posting about non-Forth in a Forth group, you'll keep reading about
things what ain't Forth. If you keep flagging 'trolls' as spammers in
google groups, then you'll train the system to let actual spam
through.)

So you, your dad, and your son, your ideas might've seemed pretty
popular. You imagined that with them society had reached a new plateau
-- after all, don't societies march only upward and onward? Isn't
everything today at least "one day better" than everything yesterday?
But you can't effectively strategize when any criticism you offer
could be taken the wrong way. You can't produce effective memes if you
can't take a joke.

You might think you can shame people forever into upholding your
vision of morality. Wasn't shame all that was ever needed? OK, shame
and consequences: if someone offends you, try to get him fired. But
the old consequences for flouting the old morality were really
brutal: disease, ugliness, weakness, smelling bad, insect infections,
desertification, getting invaded and enslaved. The new consequence of
firing people has obvious weaknesses ("fuck you" money, anonymity)
and it's ultimately self-defeating: when even very capable people get
fired, they'll just employ themselves and then employ others like
themselves. Brendan Eich and Pax Dickinson now run their own
businesses. The other new consequence of "when you ask for money from
social media, we'll get it cut off" just led to the latter opening up
his own social fundraisers on his own website.

Anyway, this is my advice to you: instead of trying LAZILY and
EFFORTLESSLY to accrue social kudos through the taking of offense on
behalf of others who are not even offended, try being SERIOUS and PUT
SOME EFFORT IN to posts about your Forth-in-C or whatever you're
working on. People will appreciate that more deeply than they will +1
of "a view I could get a dose of by turning any TV to any channel and
waiting at least until a commercial". You know that yourself, don't
you? The social kudos you get from such acts are a lie.

JUERGEN

Apr 22, 2017, 2:03:55 AM4/22/17
HATE CRIME AGAIN ON CLF - Hugh Aguilar Typical Excrements - The Biggest Forth Killer Has Spoken Again. The same Bullshit as usual. He does not have a clue about the context but pees again all over the community.

All very nice - but if you have a rat in your house that personally attacks you you react. You know about all the diseases they carry. For many here Hugh is such a pet who can speak some Forth what level I do not care; tickle him and he rants again, or he just rants as his wife has said NO; what has he brought to the community except for example attacking the professional people contributing people and a growing heep of shit over the years. Yes, Even killers have a mother, a family, or friends - we nevertheless put them in prison ( to protect the rest of the community) or in a mental home (same). Or we do nothing and let them kill more.
I wonder how many people interested in Forth have left the group over the years AND Forth - probably hundreds - because of Hugh Aguilar, as they cannot put up with it and rather go elsewhere; who were interested and would have contributed regarding Forth. I am sometimes surprised about the Ethics people exhibit here.

Julian Fondren

Apr 22, 2017, 2:22:50 AM4/22/17
On Saturday, April 22, 2017 at 1:03:55 AM UTC-5, JUERGEN wrote:
> HATE CRIME AGAIN ON CLF - Hugh Aguilar Typical Excrements - The Biggest Forth Killer Has Spoken Again.

So you replied to Hugh, perhaps weeks ago, and then while in the
shower the next morning this brilliant reply came to you, so your
savage glee (over having this good reply) was tinged with bitterness
(over getting it too late).

What you should do in such cases is file the reply away. Don't keep
looking at it. Don't have it ready. Just stick an appropriate label on
it ("open in case of Hugh talking all American about FREEDOM of
BURGERS and SPEECH and such") and at most check the label when Hugh
annoys you later on.

Don't be so focused on the threat of a missed opportunity to deliver
the reply that you ignore entirely the threat of delivering the reply
too early -- or to the wrong person. As cutting as "Hugh Aguilar
Typical Excrements" is, it still loses much of its effect when
directed at someone other than Hugh Aguilar.

I mean, I'm sure he's still affected. He's probably sobbing right now.
But you still whiffed this one, friend.

Paul Rubin

Apr 22, 2017, 2:53:33 AM4/22/17
JUERGEN <epld...@aol.com> writes:
> All very nice - but if you have a rat in your house that personally
> attacks you you react. You know about all the diseases they carry.

Bah. Joe Armstrong, inventor of Erlang and a cool British guy,
travelled to the US a couple months ago to speak at a conference.
During his talk he mentioned that in his hotel room before the
conference started, he turned on the room's TV and saw a certain cable
news show that he didn't know about before, but is well known over here.
And he says that for the first time in his life, he found himself
shouting at a TV set, because the news host was spewing such nonsense.

Over here a lot of cable news is like that. But it's just noise, not
diseased rats. You get used to the idea that instead of shouting at the
TV, it's better for your peace of mind to just shut the TV off. The
cable host can say whatever he wants, but you don't have to listen.

ObXKCD: https://xkcd.com/386

JUERGEN

Apr 22, 2017, 3:24:16 AM4/22/17
Before you comment - at least read the thread - 23 hours ago and 4 hours ago - and actually time does not matter. If you get pissed at, it might have dried - it still stinks.

JUERGEN

Apr 22, 2017, 3:29:41 AM4/22/17
That's fine - but for me it is better to shout back; if you do not react to insults - the next one get's bigger to invoke a reaction. Human interaction Basics.

Julian Fondren

Apr 22, 2017, 3:48:39 AM4/22/17
On Saturday, April 22, 2017 at 2:24:16 AM UTC-5, JUERGEN wrote:

> Before you comment - at least read the thread - 23 hours ago and 4 hours ago - and actually time does not matter. If you get pissed at, it might have dried - it still stinks.

I've read the thread. Hugh has only replied once, at the '4 hours ago'
mark. At '23 hours ago' is another post of mine.

Hugh's one post doesn't look very criminal. He called you a stalker,
which is a mild exaggeration, and then he said that your post was
loathsome. And it sure was loathsome: you suggested that someone
harass gavino's family and employer. As if they don't already have
their hands full with just gavino, day-to-day? You're not even in the
same room as gavino and he has you like this. Please, spare a thought
for them and then be silent, rather than add to their burden.

JUERGEN

Apr 22, 2017, 4:22:09 AM4/22/17
I do decide what seems suitable for me based on my experience with the Forth Killer Hugh Aguilar - or any other one - not you. I do react when and how I feel suitable based on my experience with the guys - if you do not like it just add me to your kill file. We live in a free world. How often did Hugh attack you directly without reason - actually does not matter as it is then your decision to like it by default. If there are rats around you - put enough stick to protect your area - and after a while they go back to the sewers as there is stink they like better.

Andrew Haley

Apr 22, 2017, 5:41:49 AM4/22/17
Paul Rubin <no.e...@nospam.invalid> wrote:

> Over here a lot of cable news is like that. But it's just noise, not
> diseased rats. You get used to the idea that instead of shouting at the
> TV, it's better for your peace of mind to just shut the TV off. The
> cable host can say whatever he wants, but you don't have to listen.

Well, yes, you can do that, but you risk being very surprised by bad
election results.

Andrew.

rickman

Apr 22, 2017, 7:20:26 AM4/22/17
On 4/21/2017 4:16 AM, Elizabeth D. Rather wrote:
> On 4/20/17 9:42 PM, Ron Aaron wrote:

>>> Be sure to use your deepest and most serious voice when you complain
>>> that this
>>> guy called you a 'fag' on the internet.
>>
>> ;)
>>

> It would really be so much more effective if you all just put him in
> your kill file and never respond to him at all. That advice goes for all
> trolls.

Put *who* in my killfile. I don't see anyone.

--

Rick C

rickman

Apr 22, 2017, 7:21:43 AM4/22/17
On 4/21/2017 11:00 PM, Rod Pemberton wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Apr 2017 21:26:39 -0700 (PDT)
> gavino himself <jack...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Yes. I can imagine both of you sitting down and talking about
>>> Forth. No surprise what the questions will be.
>>
>> Id bet Id get better answers than from you fags.
>
> Your usage of the last word in that sentence in that manner was once
> common in the U.S.

Hardly! It is a Brit term, not US.

--

Rick C

rickman

Apr 22, 2017, 7:29:20 AM4/22/17
I think to some extent we have a pot calling the kettle black.
Juergen's vitriol is nearly as bad a Hugh's. I find it laughable that
anyone considers words typed on the Internet to be an "attack" they much
defend against by getting someone fired or contacting their family.

I guess there isn't enough drama on TV so some folks have to come here
for their daily dose.

--

Rick C

rickman

Apr 22, 2017, 7:31:56 AM4/22/17
And it is *still* just someone spewing on the Internet. You might have
an anxiety disorder. Have you thought of seeing a doctor?

--

Rick C

Andrew Haley

Apr 22, 2017, 9:00:59 AM4/22/17
rickman <gnu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hardly! It is a Brit term, not US.

No, as a moment with a dictionary would have shown.

Andrew.

Mark Wills

Apr 22, 2017, 9:55:12 AM4/22/17
Definitely not Brit. It's Yank for sure. I remember watching that Mel Brooks
film in the 1980s where he gets caught in uncompromising positions and each
time someone yells "FAGS!".

We were all like "What the f**k is a Fag?". To us, it's a cigarette!

rickman

Apr 22, 2017, 9:56:53 AM4/22/17

Andrew Haley

Apr 22, 2017, 10:03:39 AM4/22/17
LOL! Context matters.

Andrew.

Mark Wills

Apr 22, 2017, 12:17:08 PM4/22/17
Fag *is* a Brit term, but it doesn't describe poofters* it describes
a cigarette.

"Hiya mate, can I bum a fag of you?"="Can I have a cigarette?"

The Aussies use it in the same context.

The Americans get everything TOTALLY wrong. In Britain, a fanny is a
slang term for vagina. In America, it's slang for ass.

That could get you into REAL trouble in a romantic liason with an American!

* Brit slang for Homosexual :-)

rickman

Apr 22, 2017, 12:25:46 PM4/22/17
So Gavino was just saying that he wanted a cigarette?

--

Rick C

Mark Wills

Apr 22, 2017, 12:55:36 PM4/22/17
No. He was calling us all homo's (as usual). But it doesn't really wash
in Britland.

Cecil Bayona

Apr 22, 2017, 1:01:23 PM4/22/17
On 4/22/2017 6:29 AM, rickman wrote:

> I think to some extent we have a pot calling the kettle black. Juergen's
> vitriol is nearly as bad a Hugh's. I find it laughable that anyone
> considers words typed on the Internet to be an "attack" they much defend
> against by getting someone fired or contacting their family.
>
> I guess there isn't enough drama on TV so some folks have to come here
> for their daily dose.

Thanks, I needed the comedy to lighten the day, I don't watch TV but
then the Internet is a better places if one is looking for drama.

One of these days I need to get a real news reader with kill capability
so I can cut down on the drama, that would be so much better for ones
health and composure than getting psycho on a list.

Any recommendations for a real reader with kill capabilities, right now
I use Thunderbird for mail, news is a side effect of it, but it does
have a nice feature which is I can copy a news post to the mail side to
save for prosperity, alas there are not too many post worth saving.

--
Cecil - k5nwa

Rod Pemberton

Apr 22, 2017, 11:00:34 PM4/22/17
On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 22:23:12 -0700 (PDT)
Julian Fondren <julian....@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Friday, April 21, 2017 at 9:59:19 PM UTC-5, Rod Pemberton wrote:
> > On Thu, 20 Apr 2017 21:26:39 -0700 (PDT)
> > gavino himself <jack...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Id bet Id get better answers than from you fags.
> >
> > Your usage of the last word in that sentence in that manner was once
> > common in the U.S.
>
> Oh gosh, let's try not to offend anyone when we insult others, OK?

What? Gavino, intentionally or not, was insulting. At least, many
people in one community say it is insulting. Personally, I don't
care if he uses that word or not. So, why is this directed at me? ...

> > It isn't so much anymore, except for people of a
> > certain age.
>
> That 'certain age' is
> 1. everyone older than your dad, back to the zeroth generation; and
> 2. everyone younger than your son, until the last generation.

Don't you have older/younger reversed? Years would be helpful.

> [snip bizarre rant]

Who was this bizarre rant directed at?

> Anyway, this is my advice to you: instead of trying LAZILY and
> EFFORTLESSLY to accrue social kudos through the taking of offense on
> behalf of others who are not even offended,

I didn't take any offense to what he said. That word doesn't offend
me. I also wasn't interested in "social kudos" whatever that may be.
I thought someone should point out the obvious. Everyone here had
wanted to say something to Gavino, but instead everyone had been
avoiding saying anything. This includes you. Instead, they kept
"beating around the bush." Some people don't get hints. Others are
bad at hinting. It took me to say something for you to say something,
but you still didn't say something to Gavino. You said something to me
instead, which makes no sense. How many times has Gavino used that word
recently? Four?

> try being SERIOUS and PUT SOME EFFORT IN to posts about your
> Forth-in-C or whatever you're > working on.

Ok. So, this was directed at me. I wasn't sure. I couldn't tell from
the rant. It just made no sense.

(Also, your rant must have made Juergen think it was Hugh you had
replied to.)

> [return to rant]
>
> People will appreciate that more deeply than they will +1
> of "a view I could get a dose of by turning any TV to any channel and
> waiting at least until a commercial". You know that yourself, don't
> you? The social kudos you get from such acts are a lie.

How did I manage to become vilified for politely and correctly
suggesting Gavino not use one word but use another? Isn't it still
politically incorrect to use that word now?

Are you a proxy or alias for someone else? It sure seems like it.

Paul Rubin

Apr 23, 2017, 1:28:01 AM4/23/17
Andrew Haley <andr...@littlepinkcloud.invalid> writes:
>> cable host can say whatever he wants, but you don't have to listen.
> Well, yes, you can do that, but you risk being very surprised by bad
> election results.

The cable hosts are not worth listening to when they're spewing
agenda-driven lies and spin. You're better off getting your info from
more accurate sources. If you do that, you won't face the risk that you
mention. The election results will still be bad, but they'll no longer
surprise you.

Julian Fondren

Apr 23, 2017, 1:32:58 AM4/23/17
On Saturday, April 22, 2017 at 10:00:34 PM UTC-5, Rod Pemberton wrote:
> How did I manage to become vilified
> Isn't it still
> politically incorrect to use that word now?

"How did I manage to become vilified...
Isn't it well known that babies are best eaten with mayo?"

JUERGEN

Apr 23, 2017, 7:37:35 AM4/23/17
I am just pissed off - as you cannot fathom this I assume we meet at the same doctor.

hughag...@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2017, 3:20:49 PM4/24/17
On Friday, April 21, 2017 at 11:03:55 PM UTC-7, JUERGEN wrote:
> HATE CRIME AGAIN ON CLF - Hugh Aguilar Typical Excrements - The Biggest Forth Killer Has Spoken Again. The same Bullshit as usual. He does not have a clue about the context but pees again all over the community.
>
> All very nice - but if you have a rat in your house that personally attacks you you react. You know about all the diseases they carry. For many here Hugh is such a pet who can speak some Forth what level I do not care; tickle him and he rants again, or he just rants as his wife has said NO; what has he brought to the community except for example attacking the professional people contributing people and a growing heep of shit over the years. Yes, Even killers have a mother, a family, or friends - we nevertheless put them in prison ( to protect the rest of the community) or in a mental home (same). Or we do nothing and let them kill more.
> I wonder how many people interested in Forth have left the group over the years AND Forth - probably hundreds - because of Hugh Aguilar, as they cannot put up with it and rather go elsewhere; who were interested and would have contributed regarding Forth. I am sometimes surprised about the Ethics people exhibit here.

This is what Stephen Pelc says about Juergen Pintaske:
http://www.mpeforth.com/sample-page/46-2/
"Juergen is our marketing and sales person promoting MPE Forth and MPE Consultancy Services."

This is why Juergen is concerned about me "attacking the professional people contributing people." He believes that MPE is Forth --- when he says that I'm a "Forth Killer" he means that I'm hindering MPE's sales of VFX --- he doesn't believe that Forth exists outside of the context of MPE.

Most likely, the "attack" that he is referring to is my writing of rquotations. Stephen Pelc has clearly stated that quotations are impossible to implement in Forth, and have no use:
http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Archive/Comp/comp.lang.forth/2012-07/msg00791.html
I implemented rquotations under VFX and SwiftForth that have access to the parent function's local variables, which Stephen Pelc said was impossible in his article. I provided code, as well as example usage, in this thread:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/comp.lang.forth/ohE8mx7tWQU%5B1-25%5D
Quite humorously, Julien Fondren described my work as "hate coding" --- this term only makes sense within the context of ANS-Forth being a cult --- if ANS-Forth were a programming language, code that works would be considered to be a good thing.
Anyway, the point is that I'm writing VFX code that Stephen Pelc said was impossible. This makes Stephen Pelc look like a fool! Similarly, Stephen Pelc clearly stated that SYNONYM is impossible to write in ANS-Forth, but I wrote SYNONYM FAST-SYNONYM and ALIAS in ANS-Forth (thanks to my disambiguifiers, the existence of which Stephen Pelc refuses to acknowledge). Every time that Stephen Pelc says something is impossible, I make a point of doing just that --- I described this as a "joke" in that thread, and I thought it was quite humorous --- Juergen Pintaske doesn't find this joke to be humorous though, but instead he wants to kill me like a "sewer rat."

ANS-Forth is a cult. The kind of hate that my working ANS-Forth code inspires among the ANS-Forth enthusiasts is comparable to the kind of hate that you would get if you told the Heaven's Gate enthusiasts that God is not sending a spaceship to pick them up, or the kind of hate that you would get if you told the Jews that they are not actually "God's Chosen People" (capitalized) but that their Yahweh is just an over-grown tribal totem roughly comparable to Mumbo-Jumbo.

rickman

Apr 24, 2017, 5:02:30 PM4/24/17
Oh... you are pissed off??? I would have never known! I guess you get
into a lot of bar fights and end up spending the night in jail a lot.
Actually assault often carries some jail time.

I don't get why you think it is ok to throw a tantrum here when you
wouldn't in public, or would you?

--

Rick C

rickman

Apr 24, 2017, 5:05:37 PM4/24/17
On 4/24/2017 3:20 PM, hughag...@gmail.com wrote:

> This is what Stephen Pelc says about Juergen Pintaske:
> http://www.mpeforth.com/sample-page/46-2/ "Juergen is our marketing
> and sales person promoting MPE Forth and MPE Consultancy Services."
>
> This is why Juergen is concerned about me "attacking the professional
> people contributing people." ... when
> he says that I'm a "Forth Killer"

<insane rantings snipped>

No, he is referring to the fact that you are the one person here who
with your ranting gives Forth a worse name than he does with his rantings.

--

Rick C

gavino himself

Apr 26, 2017, 3:00:20 PM4/26/17
On Friday, April 21, 2017 at 3:28:06 AM UTC-4, JUERGEN wrote:
> On Friday, April 21, 2017 at 5:26:40 AM UTC+1, gavino himself wrote:
> > >
> > > Yes. I can imagine both of you sitting down and talking about Forth. No surprise
> > > what the questions will be.
> >
> > Id bet Id get better answers than from you fags.
>
> Is there anybody here that pays already the $5 per month for https://www.spokeo.com/purchase?escape=false&q=jackvanc3%40gmail.com&type=social&url=%2Fsocial%2Fprofile%3Fq%3Djackvanc3%40gmail.com%26loaded%3D1 to find out you this unfriendly guy is? I might otherwise spend the $30 and publish the report - at least we know then who he (they) are, where they live, who they work for or worked for, complain to his wife, his children, his granny and who ever needs to know in return . It is a free world.

Whats your question fag?

gavino himself

Apr 26, 2017, 3:01:06 PM4/26/17
On Friday, April 21, 2017 at 3:38:44 AM UTC-4, Julian Fondren wrote:
> Be sure to use your deepest and most serious voice when you complain that this
> guy called you a 'fag' on the internet.

Dude with a fag name like julian, you are not in good shape for comebacks lol

Remember Europe owes USA TRillions in defense money.

gavino himself

Apr 26, 2017, 3:01:38 PM4/26/17
On Friday, April 21, 2017 at 4:16:31 AM UTC-4, Elizabeth D. Rather wrote:
> On 4/20/17 9:42 PM, Ron Aaron wrote:

> >> Be sure to use your deepest and most serious voice when you complain that this
> >> guy called you a 'fag' on the internet.
> >
> > ;)
> >

> It would really be so much more effective if you all just put him in
> your kill file and never respond to him at all. That advice goes for all
> trolls.
>
> Cheers,
> Elizabeth
>
> --
> Elizabeth D. Rather
> FORTH, Inc.
> 6080 Center Drive, Suite 600
> Los Angeles, CA 90045
> USA

I respect Miss RAther.

gavino himself

Apr 26, 2017, 3:02:00 PM4/26/17
On Friday, April 21, 2017 at 4:30:52 AM UTC-4, Ron Aaron wrote:
> On 21/04/2017 11:16, Elizabeth D. Rather wrote:
>

> > It would really be so much more effective if you all just put him in
> > your kill file and never respond to him at all. That advice goes for all
> > trolls.
>
> And yet here you are, perpetuating the thread!

You Ron are an ugly wak job Hobbit. Shave your feet sir!

gavino himself

Apr 26, 2017, 3:02:26 PM4/26/17
On Friday, April 21, 2017 at 10:45:48 PM UTC-4, hughag...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, April 21, 2017 at 12:28:06 AM UTC-7, JUERGEN wrote:

> > > Id bet Id get better answers than from you fags.
> >
> > Is there anybody here that pays already the $5 per month for https://www.spokeo.com/purchase?escape=false&q=jackvanc3%40gmail.com&type=social&url=%2Fsocial%2Fprofile%3Fq%3Djackvanc3%40gmail.com%26loaded%3D1 to find out you this unfriendly guy is? I might otherwise spend the $30 and publish the report - at least we know then who he (they) are, where they live, who they work for or worked for, complain to his wife, his children, his granny and who ever needs to know in return . It is a free world.
>
> Juergen Pintaski is a stalker! He is advocating finding Gavino's family and harassing them --- stalking and family harassment like this is extremely loathsome behavior --- by comparison, Gavino is just a harmless attention-deficit galoot that is easily ignored.

If that dude came on my property he would be shot dead.
simple
I wish he would!

gavino himself

Apr 26, 2017, 3:02:59 PM4/26/17
On Friday, April 21, 2017 at 10:59:19 PM UTC-4, Rod Pemberton wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Apr 2017 21:26:39 -0700 (PDT)
> gavino himself <jack...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Yes. I can imagine both of you sitting down and talking about
> > > Forth. No surprise what the questions will be.
> >
> > Id bet Id get better answers than from you fags.
>
> Your usage of the last word in that sentence in that manner was once
> common in the U.S. It isn't so much anymore, except for people of a
> certain age. You might try using "assholes" instead. It means the
> same as your usage, but without the implied homophobic tendencies, and
> without the unintended offense to male homosexuals. Besides, I think
> that word means a cigarette in the U.K., and not a homosexual. Some
> people here might be confused as to what you meant to say.
>

> Rod Pemberton
> --
> All it takes for humanity to conquer the world's toughest problems
> is to hope, to believe, to share, and to do, in cooperation.

ok bender

gavino himself

Apr 26, 2017, 3:03:55 PM4/26/17
On Saturday, April 22, 2017 at 1:23:13 AM UTC-4, Julian Fondren wrote:
> [...]
> fired, they'll just employ themselves and then employ others like
> themselves. Brendan Eich and Pax Dickinson now run their own
> businesses. The other new consequence of "when you ask for money from
> social media, we'll get it cut off" just led to the latter opening up
> his own social fundraisers on his own website.
>
> Anyway, this is my advice to you: instead of trying LAZILY and
> EFFORTLESSLY to accrue social kudos through the taking of offense on
> behalf of others who are not even offended, try being SERIOUS and PUT
> SOME EFFORT IN to posts about your Forth-in-C or whatever you're
> working on. People will appreciate that more deeply than they will +1
> of "a view I could get a dose of by turning any TV to any channel and
> waiting at least until a commercial". You know that yourself, don't
> you? The social kudos you get from such acts are a lie.

not reading your wall of text.....I don't care enough about your dumb posts, keep it short you nerd

gavino himself

Apr 26, 2017, 3:04:32 PM4/26/17
On Saturday, April 22, 2017 at 2:03:55 AM UTC-4, JUERGEN wrote:
> HATE CRIME AGAIN ON CLF - Hugh Aguilar Typical Excrements - The Biggest Forth Killer Has Spoken Again. The same Bullshit as usual. He does not have a clue about the context but pees again all over the community.
>
> All very nice - but if you have a rat in your house that personally attacks you you react. You know about all the diseases they carry. For many here Hugh is such a pet who can speak some Forth what level I do not care; tickle him and he rants again, or he just rants as his wife has said NO; what has he brought to the community except for example attacking the professional people contributing people and a growing heep of shit over the years. Yes, Even killers have a mother, a family, or friends - we nevertheless put them in prison ( to protect the rest of the community) or in a mental home (same). Or we do nothing and let them kill more.
> I wonder how many people interested in Forth have left the group over the years AND Forth - probably hundreds - because of Hugh Aguilar, as they cannot put up with it and rather go elsewhere; who were interested and would have contributed regarding Forth. I am sometimes surprised about the Ethics people exhibit here.

USA is superior to Europe in every way except Italy has some great food.

gavino himself

Apr 26, 2017, 3:05:59 PM4/26/17
On Saturday, April 22, 2017 at 5:41:49 AM UTC-4, Andrew Haley wrote:
> Paul Rubin <no.e...@nospam.invalid> wrote:
> >
> > Over here a lot of cable news is like that. But it's just noise, not
> > diseased rats. You get used to the idea that instead of shouting at the
> > TV, it's better for your peace of mind to just shut the TV off. The
> > cable host can say whatever he wants, but you don't have to listen.
>
> Well, yes, you can do that, but you risk being very surprised by bad
> election results.
>
> Andrew.

I voted TRUMP!!

suprise nigga!!

gavino himself

Apr 26, 2017, 3:07:32 PM4/26/17
Brits still think they are relevant.....lol

Hong Kong outperforms them, why doesn't someone in Uk say hey lets copy how we won in hong kong......using capitalism....no welfare......but that would be too logical for Tribalist uk!

Ron Aaron

Apr 26, 2017, 3:21:18 PM4/26/17
Lay off the booze, govno

gavino himself

Apr 26, 2017, 7:36:08 PM4/26/17
dont drink

ron you wojld make an awesome 25th level rogue
palladium 1st ed fantasy rpg of course
mabe a rogue illusionist

Mark Wills

Apr 27, 2017, 5:12:57 AM4/27/17
^^^ Now we know what you spend your evenings doing, instead of
learning Forth, or Python, or Java or SQL.

Sitting in your bedroom playing RPG games on your mum's internet
connection.

Waster.

foxaudio...@gmail.com

Apr 27, 2017, 11:40:53 AM4/27/17

The Beez

Apr 28, 2017, 10:54:39 AM4/28/17
On Friday, April 21, 2017 at 5:26:11 AM UTC+2, gavino himself wrote:
> I think someone in the interests of huimanity should interview and write liek 10 books about the wisdom of chuck moore.

Great. I'm sure we'll hear from you again when you're ready to publish.

gavino himself

May 9, 2017, 11:47:12 PM5/9/17
Dude I fuck so many hotter women than you, have better body and look and athletic power....let alone my educational and mental superiority.

gavino himself

May 10, 2017, 12:32:54 AM5/10/17
you get that government school is a joke right?
USA is no1 economy, medical, military, engineering, yes your computer cpumade by usa! and we are most moral nation! bigget charity etc etc
bigger houses
you really need to visit los angeles :)
germany if it were to join the usa would be 12th from the BOTTOM of richest states PPP GDP/capita
and germany owes usa TRIlllions and interest for defense costs
USA needs to go more capitalist not less
universal health care is evil theft which holds back progress in medical
government paid schools are abominations
guns save 1000s of lives a year
enjoy commy politicians importing shitty refugess who should stay in safe zoen over there in arabs lands
:)
enjoy
we wish you would get smart and become more like US
youtube yaron brook